News Round 22 vs Dolphins

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Waddell deserves a spot in the squad. He has been better than most forwards this year. The hate for him in here is silly. He is no world beater but is definitely in our best 17 for this year anyway.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont think Burns will play and Skelton will come in. I also think RFM drops out.

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What has he done wrong in defence these last 2 games? He hasn't caused or let in a try, can you say that about the other players?

Plus who will add the average 180m+ per game he adds? Wilson?
First try turned like a B double to chase the kick in behind, fourth try for pennies he was standing way too wide leaving a gap instead of tucking in and sliding. I'm not saying he is a total disaster but at this stage I think he is a liability defensively. Running meters, unreal but we have to stop leaking points. But who knows, Wilson may still make an idiot out of me.

Reactions: J_B

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
First try turned like a B double to chase the kick in behind, fourth try for pennies he was standing way too wide leaving a gap instead of tucking in and sliding. I'm not saying he is a total disaster but at this stage I think he is a liability defensively. Running meters, unreal but we have to stop leaking points. But who knows, Wilson may still make an idiot out of me.
For a kid with 12 month league experience he isn't as bad as some try to make out.

Wilson isn't a good defender either. Plus the whole team are liabilities in defence.

Anyways, that's what the assistant clown wants, that's what he gets. I just wish Gus tells him how to actually coach but looks like he doesn't even bother with FG and it's all pathways for him.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Flanging is in our team. We are going to lose .
Like putting glue to stiffin our attack.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Skelton is our Brian To’o or Greg Marzhew with his carry out the backfield and ability to break tackles, offload, contest in the air ..in other words he’s the modern prototype winger

RFM named only to quieten the media down

Flanagan waste of space as only useful if halves or hooker injured

Nu Brown at 14 would cover those contingencies and can play any outside back positions at a pinch

Knight should come in for Morrin

I know Waddle is top 3 hated on here but at least he puts his body in front of runners and can tackle whereas Morrin is a revolving door …

Other than that happy with the side