Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wtf was that chip by avo…. Is he just as stupid as people are saying or what. Fuck me we have dog shit brain players in this squad
There's no basic structure to fall back on and its all over the place. A mess and they have no discipline for the principles of the game. Just a bunch of blokes running around the field.

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Something is not right..
We cant keep blaming the roster.

Key points.
. Our forwards get dominated.
. Slow play the balls.
. No cohesion and stability in line up.
. Bad kicking game.
. We seem to always look lost and play like individuals.
100%

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro let it go Bennett is 110 years old he’s not coming to us. And when the squad is stronger any coach will win more games that’s a fact. Gussy loves T Baz and T Baz will get a crack next year with the players he recruited. If he stuffs that up then by all means don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Skelator would have been good 10 years ago but not now.
110%

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro let it go Bennett is 110 years old he’s not coming to us. And when the squad is stronger any coach will win more games that’s a fact. Gussy loves T Baz and T Baz will get a crack next year with the players he recruited. If he stuffs that up then by all means don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Skelator would have been good 10 years ago but not now.
Sorry mate you are so wrong. Have a look at his record and his current stats. He is a pro and Barrett is a never was. I don’t give a fuck anymore as the train wreck needs to end. Barrett will only hurt us by giving the likes of Burton reason to consider other teams and offers.

Bellamy, Bennett, Robinson. That’s it, the rest are nowhere.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
ohh ffs now looking at the draw I remembered we've got the Warriors next week. We are going to get pumped.
Does it really matter what team is up next :grinning: we got 4 weeks of pumped to go :grinning:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Something is not right..

Key points.
. Slow play the balls.
. Bad kicking game.
Thommo is our only starting NRL standard forward. Avo is not an organiser. JMK has no vision. Hoppa has lost everything. Roster is rubbish. Foran was the only reason we won any games last year. Napa and Hethrington are the two biggest liability penalty target props in the NRL. No kicking game. Limited impact off the bench. You could not put together a worse roster if you tried .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He isn't a halfback but I don't see why he can't continue to develop as 5/8 or fullback. I don't care if he moves to centre either. The issue is that Baz isn't playing to our strengths. He's a ball runner and that's what he has done all through the grades, just let him run the ball. How often did Bailey and Jake linkup today? I could probably count it on one hand. You beyond stupid coaching.
Avo can have a bench spot at best. Has to be Burton and BBO next year.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something is not right..

Key points.
. Slow play the balls.
. Bad kicking game.
And no leadership on the field.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn’t help that our head of high performance has a beer belly and furner is out of his league. Who would select such mediocre staff, oh that’s right Barrett

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Observations
* team let's in easy tries from kicks nearly every game.In this game the two scored, we did not even attempt to defuse. WTF training is Bern done!!
* the same with Bulldogs attacking kicks, there is no hang time for players to compete. Avarillo kicks are all end-over-end , can't do a floater or spiral!! By this stage of his development, he should be able do.
* Jackson was playing 5/8 for most of the game. The problem it made the attack predictable. Quick service to the backline was not possible.
* BBO had a good game, nothing spectacular but did his job with the occasion glimpse of brilliance. He must call for the ball more often as he settles in
* with 10 minutes to go & chasing points , Kotoa comes on as dummy half? Especially as JMK was playing well & looking dangerous.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So many fans with no clue.

Do you think Baz says go out there and make stupid errors, lose first contact, hit blokes high and off the ball? Our players aren’t aiming up and should accept full responsibility. When we play like a disciplined side we are typically in
No, Baz keeps picking shit and rotating them shit. Can't blame the dumb fucks on the field for that.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bennett won't come coach us, he's 70+ and he's looking to move back to QLD.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough mate but one thing a lot aren’t considering is the horrendous injury and suspension toll we have had this year. We just don’t have a squad strong enough to cater for missing any top line players at all.
we start winning next year I will happily eat my words but not looking positive right now.