Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
@wendog33 Locker room after the game.. Anyway boys who’s up for a piss up on the Goldy…Meeeew!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He isn't a halfback, it's obvious. Baz shouldn't be playing him there and having a system so reliant on one. He fucked up from day one with the Flanagan recruitment and putting so much responsibility in that role.
Agree, once Meaney signed with Storm it should have been
1. Avo
6. Lewis (unfortunately)
7. BBO
But anyways we only have a month of pain left lol

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Something is not right..
We cant keep blaming the roster.

Key points.
. Our forwards get dominated.
. Slow play the balls.
. No cohesion and stability in line up.
. Bad kicking game.
. We seem to always look lost and play like individuals.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have seen more than enough to say that Barrett deserves to be moved on even more than Seibold did. I don’t care if he hoodwinked Burton and JAC to come over, he is not a first grade coach.

If Bennett doesn’t have a gig we should approach him immediately. We were smart enough to react when Khoury and co went after Gus, and Gus will know that this bloke doesn’t have it.

He convinced Bennett once and I reckon he should convince him to come to us. We cannot waste the chance to secure Burton etc. long term and Barrett is too big a risk. He has shown nothing as a coach.

Get Bennett now

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m calling it too… Flanagan will keep his reserve grade son who we are quietly moving on and also pump the boys full of gear… he’s a cheat mate… people talking like Flanagan Snr is the next Jack Gibson. Hope you are enjoying being out of lock down mate. Cheers
I’m lost for words with what I’m seeing this year. I just want Barrett to go. Every player has gone backwards.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant believe this trash team are classed as professional players and get professional wages.
I’m fucking sick of watching them not turn up and be afraid to put their bodies on the line. There need to be a coaching shake up in the off-season, happy for Baz to get another year with a decent side but whoever is defensive coach needs to walk

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Both put together don’t tie a single lace of Andrew Ryan
Andrew Ryan? Was he even a noted ball player? 94 pack had 5 genuine ball players Dymock, J.Smith, Pay, Bella and Britt. Put josh Jackson a decent pack and he would be a rep player every day of the week. He’s only doing the first receiver stuff because we are so lacking of a genuine ball player whilst Averillo and Bbo are so inexperienced.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Something is not right..
We cant keep blaming the roster.

Key points.
. Our forwards get dominated.
. Slow play the balls.
. No cohesion and stability in line up.
. Bad kicking game.
. We seem to always look lost and play like individuals.
They know They won't be in FG next year so they just turn up, Don nothing and get paid for it.