Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is a glorified halves coach. It would be like Andrew Johns claiming he is the mastermind behind Parra's attack and then getting a top coaching gig.
I just can't believe it. The style he wants to play doesn't suit anyone in the team, it's beyond stupid that he has persisted with it.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hetherington is a massive, massive problem for us. He's harshly treated but we rolled the dice when signing him knowing full well his history.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will see next year. If we dont win minimum 3 wins in first 6 games
Then we can get a new coach.

I am sure Phil guild would have someone prepared in (private) incase this will need to happen)
Dont forget Guild got rid of the Penrith coach when they were in the top 4 a few years back. So Guild will not be scared to do it again if we are in the bottom 4 early in the season

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was soft but you can't blame the refs for having a hard on for Hetherington lol he doesn't exactly make it difficult for the officials

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another disappointing effort from the dogs. Absolute childish rubbish. Same problems every week.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hetherington gets hit high in first half. pleads with the ref to pay the high hit. gets nothing

luciano puts a shoulder into hetherington. hetherington throws him to ground gets penalised.

hetherington tackles around the shoulders and gets sent for 10

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Meaney is so shit, he can't see space or pass

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So what was the fukin score? I had to turn it off after that dumb shite Hetho got penalised for taking Blow job out....... I was fukin done!