Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like Katoa is there ffs, Stimson also.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at the leagues club job.

I am sure he will trade his nrl contract to pick up glasses and clean the shitters at the leagues club.

As for using our Leagues Club to give us a greater advantage over other clubs we tried that in 2002
It would be legal if he retired first, I guess it would be very hard to convinced HIM that he is never going to make it.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tui Katoa, Topine and Flanagan have been cut.

Interestingly Watson Helata has been added to the reserves.
I hope Helata gets a go!
He must of been one of the players Gus was talking about a few weeks ago about bringing in more players into the bubble because lower grades are not playing.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m just saying did u see josh Curran’s hit that Was worse and at more late the Thompson’s and only gets put on report

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m just saying did u see josh Curran’s hit that Was worse and at more late the Thompson’s and only gets put on report
Yeah they got it wrong with Thompson and he shouldn’t have been binned. There’s no point dwelling on it.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How come Baz is not using Jackson Topine? I think he is a better defender than Katoa and his passing is more precise than him.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tui Katoa, Topine and Flanagan have been cut.

Interestingly Watson Helata has been added to the reserves.
According to Baz Tui been in hospital this week and likely out for the rest of the year.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How come Baz is not using Jackson Topine? I think he is a better defender than Katoa and his passing is more precise than him.
Topine is a much better player and defender but is not a hooker. His passing is not more precise the Katoa. If he is planning on being a 9 he needs to spend the whole off season working on his pass.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah they got it wrong with Thompson and he shouldn’t have been binned. There’s no point dwelling on it.
And yet it continues to happen to our players & not other teams & people on here say there isn't any bias. THAT's why I dwell on it especially as the club continues to take it. It will continue until we do something about it.