Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allan useless, Maumalo absolutely terrorised him, he dropped a ball then missed a simple 1 on 1 vs him, he then gets out jumped, Allan is honestly no good in any position. Waddell useless, hes literally the weakest ball running forward going and shit in defence. JMK, who drops the ball from the back of a scrum for god sake, need a 9 cause hes not good enough, they then bring Katoa on and in the space of minutes hes knocked on, I cant wait for this year to end, get rid of some shite out this squad. Its hard watching this shower of shite each week

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No Ball No Points. Only one person decides who gets the ball in this corrupt game. Guess who ? We get 6 agains on 1st tackle thats great at our end of the field. We get penalised and not the other team. We get punished the other team gets away with it.
Fair share of the ball will not happen for our boys even if they were mistake free
Hopefully next year we get treated fairly at trying to win a game

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Allan useless, Maumalo absolutely terrorised him, he dropped a ball then missed a simple 1 on 1 vs him, he then gets out jumped, Allan is honestly no good in any position. Waddell useless, hes literally the weakest ball running forward going and shit in defence. JMK, who drops the ball from the back of a scrum for god sake, need a 9 cause hes not good enough, they then bring Katoa on and in the space of minutes hes knocked on, I cant wait for this year to end, get rid of some shite out this squad. Its hard watching this shower of shite each week
JMK dropping the ball was actually Waddles fault he flicked the ball back just as JMK went to pick it up.. Can't blame JMK for that.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know if Barret is a good or pathetic coach but i do know the squad is very very ordinary - poor skills lack of physical stength and it appears incredibly "dumb"

Im comcerned though that Barret may not be very astute in his appraisal of players and staff - hopefully Gould can sort out the support staff Barret has around him
He can’t help blokes who make schoolboy errors. We have half of our squad off contract this year and hardly any of them have got an offer elsewhere.

And the ones who have got offers have signed for less than what they are on now.

That’s not to say Baz has did a good job. Far from it. But you can only polish a turd so much

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thought we were ok considering no Thompson, our best player all year. It obvious our attack isnt deceptive enough to fool many teams, and Baz has gone all attack with recruiting for next year. I dont see the point getting upset about anything that happens this year. Gould also has only just come in, not in time to affect this year, and he wont be thinking this year anyway. Next year is the real thing.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To think we could have, should have, had Holbrook.
Yep, Holbrook was my first preference. But they went with Barrett, so I support Barrett but if he can’t get anything out of next years squad then he must go. There is nothing wrong with next years squad to at least win 10 plus games. Next year is really going to confirm for us whether he’s a shit coach or not. To be honest I still don’t know whether it’s the coach or the squad that’s been shit this year. There’s one thing I definitely know and has nothing to do with coaching, it’s the IQ of the players. Never seen so many dumb individual players on a first grade footy field in 40 years. And it’s got nothing to do with the refs. Everything goes against us because we let it happen. I don’t think I’ve hated Hethro more than today. He’s a massive liability. I gave him time but the guy is costing us big time.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Ball No Points. Only one person decides who gets the ball in this corrupt game. Guess who ? We get 6 agains on 1st tackle thats great at our end of the field. We get penalised and not the other team. We infringe and get punished the other team gets away with it.
Fair share of the ball will not happen for our boys even if they were mistake free
Hopefully next year we get treated fairly at trying to win a game
It's not because "they" are out to get us it's because the team is undisciplined, remedial, and basically incompetent!

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK dropping the ball was actually Waddles fault he flicked the ball back just as JMK went to pick it up.. Can't blame JMK for that.
Still there surely has to be some communication from JMK, like its so rare you see that happen, its real poor from both

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep, Holbrook was my first preference. But they went with Barrett, so I support Barrett but if he can’t get anything out of next years squad then he must go. There is nothing wrong with next years squad to at least win 10 plus games. Next year is really going to confirm for us whether he’s a shit coach or not. To be honest I still don’t know whether it’s the coach or the squad that’s been shit this year. There’s one thing I definitely know and has nothing to do with coaching, it’s the IQ of the players. Never seen so many dumb individual players on a first grade footy field in 40 years. And it’s got nothing to do with the refs. Everything goes against us because we let it happen. I don’t think I’ve hated Hethro more than today. He’s a massive liability. I gave him time but the guy is costing us big time.
Holbrook may or may not have been better with our squad than Baz. Holbrook has the advantage of having a good squad already. Next year will tell us a lot about Baz's ability

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As an ex-coach, it's the player's fault, they are thick as clotted cream, these morons have got to be the stupidest squad I have ever seen, it would be like trying to coach a bag of sand with most of them!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not because "they" are out to get us it's because the team is undisciplined, remedial, and basically incompetent!
I like most also think the boys are undisciplined in fact they piss me off at times with the dumb errors and decisions but its past that now its too obvious for me as we cop it but other teams get away with it. Just want them to get s fair go

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
As an ex-coach, it's the player's fault, they are thick as clotted cream, these morons have got to be the stupidest squad I have ever seen, it would be like trying to coach a bag of sand with most of them!
They aren't quite that bad, but a number of them just aren't FG standard. Some of them may become so, but aren't yet. Our biggest issue has been not enough FG players in our FG side.