Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone rags on Waddell but he's far from our worst.. agreed his first few weeks were horrible but I feel that has tainted people's opinion
Yeah he hasn't been our worst, and often he is one of the better members of our pack. I also feel that a number of times he has been unfairly pinged by the ref for offside, he likes to get up off the line fast, get our line speed going. But because its us the refs decide he went early. When that happens there goes our line speed.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are fucking crap im sure when we play football worthy of talking about they will have plenty to say.
It's irrelevant. How many Dogs fans pay their money like everybody else?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If any of our blokes have enough of a brain in the second half to try moving forward on the 5th to get a crowding penalty, you watch the ref tell them to get back on the mark...
Yup, I don't normally blame the refs but those calls are total BS. Then again we wasted multiple sets on the line with Jackson and Flanagan trying to ball play so we honestly don't deserve shit.

Reactions: GDR

Waldo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know we deserve the wooden spoon and yes we are ill disciplined but fuck the refs get hard makin calls against us I swear. Titans practically handed first try

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely other players in the team must think Jaydumb is a massive waste of space

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I should be happy I can't watch this abortion of a team because the Internet is down but the sick thing is I still wish I could watch...

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have to agree but he makes a great 14, put him anywhere. I’d like him to be given two or three games as starting hooker or half and see if he can make a stand.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yup, I don't normally blame the refs but those calls are total BS. Then again we wasted multiple sets on the line with Jackson and Flanagan trying to ball play so we honestly don't deserve shit.
It should be 0-6, not 0-16. The game is gone, again, unless we somehow find a couple of tries first up in the second half. Another sucky game. At least the game after should be a bit more entertaining.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey we might avoid 60-0

If fat Fifita costs me a SGM when I have 3 legged already..