Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many games/years since we have posted a win at Belmore is it 2017 ?? Love to be proved wrong but don’t think is going to change any time soon.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wilson was a little suspect in defence. Great finisher and love the perseverance with him. However I’d love to see Skelton get more of a go. I’m really liking the guy!!! Also Flanagan on the bench is a wasted spot. When he came on last week and drives Reed to Lock we started leaking points.
I'm happy for Wilson to keep his spot for a while but we'd all like to see more of Skelton. At worst he should be on the bench instead of Okunbur

Reactions: CCC

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wilson was a little suspect in defence. Great finisher and love the perseverance with him. However I’d love to see Skelton get more of a go. I’m really liking the guy!!! Also Flanagan on the bench is a wasted spot. When he came on last week and drives Reed to Lock we started leaking points.
Mate understand what you are saying but I reckon most wingers are suspect in defence. That’s why they are on the wing lol.

I reckon it’s got a lot to do with the blokes inside of him and also the system. The fox has let in heaps more tries with us then he did with the storm

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate understand what you are saying but I reckon most wingers are suspect in defence. That’s why they are on the wing lol.

I reckon it’s got a lot to do with the blokes inside of him and also the system. The fox has let in heaps more tries with us then he did with the storm
I hear you, maybe I’m just itching to see Skelton get a start. I’ve loved watching him in Cup

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking spewing I can't go to the game this week. Love suburban footy and a dogs home game

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wilson's defense in NSW cup & previous FG game was OK. Made a bad defense read last week, but I think he may have been spooked with EQW on his onside. Fingers crossed, I think his will be OK This weekend.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I’m actually not confident regarding JAC anymore, it’s been a rough year and his defence has sometimes been putrid
JAC is that guy who scores more tries than he lets in. He will win us more games than he looses. Anytime we give him good ball he does something with it. It’s been a frustrating year but now we have sexton who is from what I’ve seen him do in qld cup suggests that we at least have a game manager at the very least. That’s a start compared to what we have had previously. I’m sure the rest of the season will see us pull a few pants down.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Carrigan very lightly used in SOO so will probably play on Saturday. *Should* still be a competitive game.