Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck I’m happy didn’t see the first half but that’s how u respond great D second half from what I saw well done lahds

I’m smashed but I’m in shock so happy

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Any of you mofos tip us in your tipping comps?

Yeah boyee
Nup. The win was surprising down there. I was going to settle for a close loss where we improved on last week. I wonder if anyone of us had money on Dogs 13+?

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele has already done more than that flop Atoni who was with us for years.
Totally agree. Think that's why there should be patience with him, he has the short term potential to be a great 20-30 min impact bench forward with the mid-long term potential to be a starting FRF.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy in the post game interview all about how bad his players were, no compliments for us, sore looser.

Always a Bulldog
I want us to be the train.
Bullshit, he talked up the dogs Delux complimented the dogs on our enthusiasm and how we wanted it more . But don’t let facts get in the way of a good story.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That was the first time we’ve beaten Melbourne Storm in 7 years.
The win will give the boys much needed confidence. If we can beat Melbourne in Melbourne, we can beat anyone anywhere,

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel like flanno tries to avoid kicking at all costs
When Burton put himself in a bad position for the kick on the 5th Flanagan did good job with the kicks. He is the 3rd string kicker after all, the other 2, Burton long and high and Mahoney out of dummy half always should be ahead of him.

Always a Bulldog

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Bullshit, he talked up the dogs Delux complimented the dogs on our enthusiasm and how we wanted it more . But don’t let facts get in the way of a good story.
Sure but only because he was saying how poor they were in comparison.

Always a Bulldog

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Want to give a shout out to Avo as well. Showed the aggression we have wanted to see from him. Areas of concern yes and needs more commitment but he has improvement in him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Loved Ciro press conference. He praised the effort but still claimed he wasn’t happy with the second half. That sets high standards. If that was Barrett he would be doing handstands.
And don't forget the tissues.

Although after that run of losses we were all crying weren't we? :grinning:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was the first time we’ve beaten Melbourne Storm in 7 years.
The win will give the boys much needed confidence. If we can beat Melbourne in Melbourne, we can beat anyone anywhere,
I think we still hold the best record against them out of all the NRL teams. I think after tonight it’s Melb 23, Dogs 22 head to head.