Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I hope we have a big crowd down there on Sunday we need plenty of support. That’ll pump the boys up.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what's happened to Corey Allen? Didn't play any trails.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Do not be surprised if we start like this
8 Pangai jnr
9 JMK
10 Vaughan
11 Hetherington
12 Waddell
13 Jackson

14 BBO
15 Thompson
16 Seumanufagai
17 King
Probably the strongest lineup we can put out ATM.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos will be hard to beat. Reynolds first game. They will show up. Their forward pack will be tougher than cowboys too. I was worried against cows for their backs. This game it's the forwards. Riki, Carrigan, Capewell, Haas all quality forwards.
agree it wont be a cakewalk, but reynolds with no trial form as its his first game in 6 months, recovering from a hamstring injury, literally just had covid, never played with kelly before let alone the other 11 blokes in his team, away from suncorp on what is supposed to be a wet track. broncos have changed majority of their spine from last week with isaako out, niu to fullback, walters to the bench with reynolds in, kelly from 7 where he looks decent to 6. apart from the intercept try, they only managed to put 1 on a seriously dreadful souths side (missing latrell, gagai, reynolds, su'a and wayne bennet from their 21 GF escapade) who just did not look anywhere near what they were last year.

on the flip side we've got a full strength team with tevita named who's going to be fired up, our boys get even more time together now to continue to build combinations and learn each others style - we've seen that they have been getting more cohesive as games have gone on, from the 1st half of the trial against cronulla to the second half against the cows looks like a totally different team. plus it wont be played in 30 degree 105% humidity on the road.

their pack is the biggest weapon they have, TPJ should be in the middle to stop haas but i've got faith in the rest of the team defensively after what they showed us against NQ. all i've seen on social media etc is 'broncos 13+' but i really dont think thats going to happen, we'll be getting the 2 points i reckon

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No? Are you high kid?
WHAT?
You replied to my post saying
“Wasn’t Townsend supposed to have a field day too?”
Reynolds will kick to Okunbor and attack his side.
don’t be surprised if a few try’s are let in on his wing.