OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Positive crew?

I'm positive though. Sounds like the defence is going great which I think has to be the foudnation of our success, and it's what CC talked about in pre-season.

Hard to expect the attack to click at this point, though Taafe has been hugely disappointing which is why it being a trial is great. Gives us the opportunity to give some players a real chance and move forward.

Plenty to be positive about mate. But, also issues there for all to see without a doubt.
There’s 5-10 posters who complain about negativity but clog up threads with their attacks and 5 page arguments. That’s the crew

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Positive crew?

I'm positive though. Sounds like the defence is going great which I think has to be the foudnation of our success, and it's what CC talked about in pre-season.

Hard to expect the attack to click at this point, though Taafe has been hugely disappointing which is why it being a trial is great. Gives us the opportunity to give some players a real chance and move forward.

Plenty to be positive about mate. But, also issues there for all to see without a doubt.
Attack is built on defense, that's what i hear from the top coaches anyway.