OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is kikau at the club when he dosent even see the ball( not his fault)
One of the great injustices of this sport that he doesn’t see the ball he deserves. We really do waste Australian level talents like Kikau and Ado Carr

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexton wins the race for the 7 surely.. positive signs all round we have the physicality and the fight in us to be competitive just need to cut the silly errors.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mahoney literally just fucking passes without looking. He’s our biggest problem. I remember Moses used to rip into him a lot coz his service was terrible close to the line
must be sweating vaseline.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Feel like we left a few trys out there. Whether that’s good or bad I don’t know for a trial.
but shows a lot of improvement.
sharks ripped up apart last trials after a win against the raiders. So we look better now than this time last yr.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bring on sexbomb and the juniors and we will win... that was a shit 1st half..no control, errors & stupid penalties

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whine in every one of your posts and I'm stressed?
FknLOL
Yes I react to us playing poorly
And I react to us playing well. We played poorly in attack and I reacted accordingly and we played well in defence (mostly) and I reacted accordingly