Round 2 Press Conference

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let’s be honest I don’t think ciro is the man but today’s game was next level corruption…. In no world or universe could we have kept up with all the bullshit calls we copped tonight.
CC selections and bench rotations are outside of this game. Talking about every week. Everyone knows we got ripped off tonight, some of the most obvious NRL corruption you will see

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kikau no try was extremely rough. Commonsense should be used. Unfortunately though it’s become evident that Canterbury can’t score points despite having some big names
Hutcinson is putrid. He offers nothing. Can’t believe Ciraldo didn’t see the writing on the wall last week
If the Dogs lose next week they will go 0-6 to start the season.
On paper this is not a wooden spoon side. Maybe it’s the coach and the bloke who pulls the strings

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The front row and halves is a big wooden spoon with termites.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Kikau no try was extremely rough. Commonsense should be used. Unfortunately though it’s become evident that Canterbury can’t score points despite having some big names
Hutcinson is putrid. He offers nothing. Can’t believe Ciraldo didn’t see the writing on the wall last week
If the Dogs lose next week they will go 0-6 to start the season.
On paper this is not a wooden spoon side. Maybe it’s the coach and the bloke who pulls the strings
Unfortunately he is the best we have. Sexton was terrible in reserve grade and simply isn’t the answer. In time we have some good halves. But we have to wait.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely the most fired up I’ve seen him

At the least he knows the pressure is on now

His comments re Burton were concerning depending on what side of the fence you are on though
Yep, if you’re on the clueless side of the fence it would be concerning. Everything he said was accurate.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sexton meh hahah . All halfbacks at club are either crap or just not ready for Fg yet .
Sexton maybe better with the ball and short kicking game but terrible defensively.

Hutcho woeful in offence but solid in defence .

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The moment the ref got in the way and rorted us of a try I knew 100 percent we were losing the game. He did everything in his power to assist the Sharts.

We don't even get those calls at Belmore, we cop 5 metre forward passes and all sorts of BS from these pathetic cuck refs.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking up Burton, did I watch the same game as them ?
At least Crichton said Burton isn't a big talker. Can't talk and organise get the fuck out of the halves as far as I'm concerned.
100%. The man is deluded. He's watching a different Canterbury to the one I am.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yep he's a serious issue. Try pick a backline 1-5 that features Burton and try not to make it unbalanced or drop someone that doesn't deserve to be dropped to accommodate Burton... pretty difficult to do, he's bottlenecked our team tbf.
1. Wilson
2. Kiraz
3. Crichton
4. Burton
5. JAC
6. Tracey
7. Sexton

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love that press conference from ciro, he’s spot on. We had a heavy loss on the scoreboard but with a few calls going our way we realistically could’ve won. Worth every cent of a fine. Even fans of other clubs were pointing out how disgraceful the ref was