OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We scored one try. When the sharks had 12. We scored one try last week. At least we are consistent.

You just made an argument that our attack is good coz we scored 3 tries. One of those was in touch and the other was obstruction, no matter how fckd up it was. We have a thread with quite a few comments talking about how we cannot pass the ball. We have threads talking about how shit our halves are. We have threads talking 1, 6 and 7 between a range of different players.

And we're not as bad in attack as many are trying to make out. C'mon - you trying to kill me bro.
im getting popcorn just reading the too and fro

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
When did I say our attack is good? When did I praise our attack?

Again it's twisting things to suits a narrative.

So, because there is so much negativity that just means the negativity is right?

You're quite an intelligent poster at times but this is some leap ...

Our attack is my biggest concern btw but ... yeah, continue with your narrative
Then why bring up we scored 3 'tries'. What are u trying to justify?

And look. Tbf - when so many people are saying we're a dumpster fire again, are they all wrong? You talk about narrative setting, here we are with you trying to set up some form of narrative that most are wrong.

Under Deano our defence was good. Our attack was shite. This is not a debate. And we've improved because we've gone back to 4 years ago and a gazillion new players. Go figure.

C'mon Tassie - u can do better than this.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Then why bring up we scored 3 'tries'. What are u trying to justify?

And look. Tbf - when so many people are saying we're a dumpster fire again, are they all wrong? You talk about narrative setting, here we are with you trying to set up some form of narrative that most are wrong.

Under Deano our defence was good. Our attack was shite. This is not a debate. And we've improved because we've gone back to 4 years ago and a gazillion new players. Go figure.

C'mon Tassie - u can do better than this.
Like I said before, our attack isn't as bad as people are trying to make out. Simple.

That's not me saying it's good or great that you continually try to make out.

Just that there are positive signs there that hopefully we build on.

I'm not saying that we're back, or at all. We've got a long long way to go but ...

There are good signs there.

Are we better or worse than under Pay? I've got no idea tbh, but what I do know is that we're showing much more than last year so I'm more positive that's for sure.

Are people wrong for saying we're a dumpster fire? Imo, yes. As it stands, yes.

Now, does that means I won't agree with them in a month or more? I can't say because maybe we go that way?

You see, Im not stuck on one opinion or one view of the Dogs. Some people should be the same ...