OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
hard to prove the collusion of fallen types
That's why they get away with it I guess...

PS I wonder what happened with that Intel that the Russian Mob was going to infiltrate the league? It was 4-5 years back IIRC

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How many runs did he have....fuck all!!
Kiraz misses tackles cause he gets involved in everything. Critta hardly put on a sweat. Like someone mentioned earlier, Critta is out there like he's an assistant coach.
Nah Critta has a balanced game, don't know why you would hate someone who is saving us from scores blowing out even further than they are

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cronulla had all the luck, we couldn’t buy any, but, we defended really well so there’s definitely a some positive to draw from…in saying that, we can’t beat the top brass without decent middles, some power runners and some raw aggression… Hughes is the only middle capable of bending the line and there’s no one outside of Skelton with explosive power.

The blueprint is clearly to wait for these young blokes to turn into men and in the meantime, try and be competitive…

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Peter V is corruption, the puppet of all puppets, every time I see him, corruption comes to mind!
I thought penalising Kikau for a loose arm around the chest and than letting a Cronulla player taking Kikau’s head off and not seeing it was strange

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
NFL is rigged and corrupt as fuck.

As soon as the shitshow with Taylor Swift and Kelce started, I knew Chiefs were scripted to win the superbowl

NRL is heading quickly in that direction

Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
Man if they can rig FIFA, they can rig any sport.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes I can. The speed of the game in real time today is hard work for a single ref. I’d bring back the two refs - they only took it away to save money during Covid and at least one ref can focus on the defending team and the other on the taam with the ball. There’s simply no evidence of deliberate corruption and no-one can produce any. Mistakes? Yes. But cheating? No.
What about the 400 angles in the bunker?

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The incidental penalty was fucked. Taffe better but still not a FG FB. I love how we have accepted mediocrity. I guess that's what happens after being shit for so long. Face it we got flogged. No two ways about it. We were competive for 80 minutes but couldn't ice our opportunities and made too many mistakes again. Oh and reffing went against us.... doesn't change the fact that we are going to be dead last with a shit for and against. Our for and against is already -37

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate you have nailed it.

Even though Ciraldo has only been coach for a year you are dead set right to label every player that has left the club in recent times is “killing it”.

Would love for you to give a few examples to solidify your expert option.

Keep in mind though that you can’t really blame him for players that were let go before he had anything to do with the club.
Yeah no worries I’ll get right on it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brown again but 5/8's don't ball play lmao

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice many times we had players with hands free to offload but no one has permission from ciraldo to let the play ride and let the ball stay alive .
What is this boring shit show ciraldo and Taylor have us doing?
The wolves barking is getting louder I dare him to pick starsky or hutch or whoever that turtle is.
I know we would hang tough but there is no attacking fight in our mob,it’s like they play scared it’s so sad.
Another $850 for a gold membership.
Attack so pedestrian
SOS our season
Look at Cronulla's last two tries - perfect examples of not dying with the ball, and backup knowing exactly what is going on.