sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bulldogs have no forwards no grunt
we have more utilities than a freekin bhp mine site

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton and Hutch just can't manage a game. Our defense was there but they let us down by just putting up useless bombs and not trying to build pressure.
Our half back combination is terrible. Without that working, our backline will struggle to get enough opportunities. We seemed to scrap our way through games, and it’s a bonus when some tries come off. But we are way off the pace to even make the top 8 this year. Burton is no half, five eighth. The coach has to read the way the team plays and our halves is a massive weakness to our team.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need someone to start calling the refs out. If not CC then Gus needs to dedicate a while podcast to begging them.
Need to fuck ciraldo off, why is every other player that was once a bulldog, killing it
We have a culture problem and until that’s sorted we will continue with the losers mentality

#sackciraldo

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've been saying this for years...

They arent just corrupt against us, it's all games.

They obviously manipulate scores which maximises the profits and/or reduces losses for the owners of the league, the betting agencies.

I really wish there was an ICAC investigation.
hard to prove spiritual corruption. The system isn't set up to work that stuff out

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our defence better than panther at moment. Parra carving them up

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's what he does from the backfield, didn't miss a tackle and made 100m.
Kiraz missed 7 tackles.
How many runs did he have....fuck all!!
Kiraz misses tackles cause he gets involved in everything. Critta hardly put on a sweat. Like someone mentioned earlier, Critta is out there like he's an assistant coach.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to fuck ciraldo off, why is every other player that was once a bulldog, killing it
We have a culture problem and until that’s sorted we will continue with the losers mentality

#sackciraldo
Who’s killing it that was with us? Lol

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look at that ball playing from Brown, ***** still want to tell me ball playing isn't the 5/8s job lmao. Suck my dick.
Was waiting for u to say it, lol. Wat about Luai?? Done shit all.

rawmac

New Pup
Reaction score
We are building, anyone who cannot see that is deluded. We have been beaten by two teams that have been playing together for years and we pushed them. Our highest paid players were our best tonight. We just have some weaknesses which when combined with no time spent together in the spine is further amplified. Hopefully tracey pulls up well and can handle fullback next week. Ciro can clearly coach, just needs to continue improving as well

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

#sackciraldo
Mate you have nailed it.

Even though Ciraldo has only been coach for a year you are dead set right to label every player that has left the club in recent times is “killing it”.

Would love for you to give a few examples to solidify your expert option.

Keep in mind though that you can’t really blame him for players that were let go before he had anything to do with the club.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Burton did look good when he ran the ball fullback for him next week
Haha mate 100%

#sackciraldo
100% agree, but you aren't allowed to say this until around Round 10 apparently...

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about this backline. I feel Critta needs more involvement.
1. Critta
2. Fox
3. Burton
4. Tracey
5. Kiraz
6. Taafe
7. Sexton