OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else notice many times we had players with hands free to offload but no one has permission from ciraldo to let the play ride and let the ball stay alive .
What is this boring shit show ciraldo and Taylor have us doing?
The wolves barking is getting louder I dare him to pick starsky or hutch or whoever that turtle is.
I know we would hang tough but there is no attacking fight in our mob,it’s like they play scared it’s so sad.
Another $850 for a gold membership.
Attack so pedestrian
SOS our season

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need someone to start calling the refs out. If not CC then Gus needs to dedicate a while podcast to begging them.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When betting is involved corruption becomes part of the sport! How can anyone think that any sport is clean when betting is involved! Bunker, 6 again on the fly referee discretion, different calls for the same infringement… etc, etc….

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I suggest we buy TaiTuivasa for front row and punch fuck out of the opposition

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Really bro can you blame him or anyone else for calling corruption?

Fuck me that was putrid tonight.
Yes I can. The speed of the game in real time today is hard work for a single ref. I’d bring back the two refs - they only took it away to save money during Covid and at least one ref can focus on the defending team and the other on the taam with the ball. There’s simply no evidence of deliberate corruption and no-one can produce any. Mistakes? Yes. But cheating? No.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When betting is involved corruption becomes part of the sport! How can anyone think that any sport is clean when betting is involved! Bunker, 6 again on the fly referee discretion, different calls for the same infringement… etc, etc….
Are you suggesting Peter V?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That game plan by sharks to thrown in that rookie for 10 minutes was a disgrace.. teams are loving the fact that we have no forwards

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So at about the 20 min mark - Burton passes to Kikau around the sharks 20. He makes a break. He's looking inside for the pass back to Burto and....

Burto is setting up for the next set so Kikau takes the tackle. That would have been 12-0.

Anyone. And I really mean anyone. That is on the Burto train right now is fckng delusional.
Im not on the Burton train. All im saying was there were 2 times our players needed support and no one was there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So what....if you want to get involved, you come in and look for the ball.....not sit out there having a coffee and waiting for your bus. How many times did you see him come and take a hit up. Look at Kiraz, every opportunity he gets, he comes and takes a hit up. I like Critta but not what Im seeing atm.
That's what he does from the backfield, didn't miss a tackle and made 100m.
Kiraz missed 7 tackles.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Yes I can. The speed of the game in real time today is hard work for a single ref. I’d bring back the two refs - they only took it away to save money during Covid and at least one ref can focus on the defending team and the other on the taam with the ball. There’s simply no evidence of deliberate corruption and no-one can produce any. Mistakes? Yes. But cheating? No.
All well and good but "video ref" no excuses

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look at that ball playing from Brown, ***** still want to tell me ball playing isn't the 5/8s job lmao. Suck my dick.