OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Burton did look good when he ran the ball fullback for him next week

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Our defence was great for most of the game, but unfortunately our lack of halves cost us that game.
100% agree, we made plenty of run metres and had good possession and field position, just couldn't create enough overlaps. That is on our halves but also the person enabling our halves.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
So at about the 20 min mark - Burton passes to Kikau around the sharks 20. He makes a break. He's looking inside for the pass back to Burto and....

Burto is setting up for the next set so Kikau takes the tackle. That would have been 12-0.

Anyone. And I really mean anyone. That is on the Burto train right now is fckng delusional.
What like when Burto makes a break runs 30 or 40 metres and no support at all.
Guess that's his fault too.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We need creativity and speed.. bring in sexton
Now that’s a decent post.
I said after the trials Sexton should be 7.
He’s got more attack in him than Hutch who proved tonight he’s too slow to get through a gap. These are the realities Alzz, not ‘corruption’. Stay real :-).

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Talakai didn’t even fucking kick it..
They got every call tonight..every call
Never seen a ruling in a game regarding the try being disallowed due to a ref infringement..absolute bullshit
How many 6 agains did we get?
I have a pic of Talakai’s ‘kick’..but can’t get it to upload here for some reason..clearly shows he didn’t touch ball before it hit the ground.
Unless he has size 17 boots on..his boot ain’t long enough to be touching that ball that is already touching the ground

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
What like when Burto makes a break runs 30 or 40 metres and no support at all.
Guess that's his fault too.
First break in 20 games from our running half? Guess everyone was so shocked they did fck all. Can u blame them?

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanno got more tries than both our halves………laughable

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone obsessing over the performance of an individual player is missing the fact that our size and go forward is the biggest issue. We've got no grunt and we're gonna be on the back foot in most games until that changes. We'll compete well in a lot of games but eventually run out of juice and and have the opposition run over us just like tonight.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha Critta not getting involved enough... Poor **** is stuck outside Burton
So what....if you want to get involved, you come in and look for the ball.....not sit out there having a coffee and waiting for your bus. How many times did you see him come and take a hit up. Look at Kiraz, every opportunity he gets, he comes and takes a hit up. I like Critta but not what Im seeing atm.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really bro can you blame him or anyone else for calling corruption?

Fuck me that was putrid tonight.
NFL is rigged and corrupt as fuck.

As soon as the shitshow with Taylor Swift and Kelce started, I knew Chiefs were scripted to win the superbowl

NRL is heading quickly in that direction

Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk