OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back Heka Nanai, Tim Winitana and Jarrad hickey

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Watch another try now to make it look like a hammering! All we needed was luck! They had luck and the referee calls.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt officials were shite but will always struggle to compete while we continue to get demolished in the middle.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We chew too much juice early in the piece with errors and unfortunately the ‘rub of the green’ is never our way.
played a man down for the whole match. We were beaten in the middle due to a lot of defence early.
We are really in need of a ‘metre eater’ prop to lead our sets.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Alas. The scoreboard doesn’t reflect the difference between the teams. We tried hard and we’re way better than last year. The problem is we give away too much ball, defend too much and tire out which is when the score blows out a bit. I feel our first win isn’t far away.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't stand Andrew Voss....he is the most annoying **** of a commentator. He is so anti Bulldog. **** has mentioned that we only scored our try when the Sharts were down a man about 50 times tonight. Fucking piece of shit, can't stand the prick.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m done with him, his team selection over and over is horrible. I’m not excited by anything about this club.
yep defending we are slightly better but now……we have to attack. What’s the point
Will
The defence last 25 rounds too? It will
Drop through the season. We need points sigh

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So lets face it, the effort is great, but it is still another heavy loss where we struggled to score tries.
My problem is that in my opinion Sexton put in a mediocre kicking game in NSW Cup, BBO barely did anything. Papali'i should not be exposed to playing behind a weak forward attack at NRL level. Turpin and Haywood were quiet. Liam Knight will likely come in Faamasuali next week. I struggle to identify any changes to the side that would have changed the result in the first two rounds.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ref killed us in this game. Can we ever get a decent run with any ref…stressful
Their forwards killed us…the fukin impact they had from the bench was enormous…number 17 and 19…and Hynes was also the difference…HUTCHINSON DOES NOT OFFE ENOUGH IN ATTACK

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 pointer to tub salt in the wound lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.