OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've been saying it for years, and I again aim my ire at Gus... since 2002, we've been completely supine in the face of continuous bias against the club. It hit critical mass since the 2014 GF.

We need advocacy. Someone to risk "bad press" to push the NRL, establishing a comprehensive dossier of what has been happening with refereeing against the club. Especially all the unique interpretations that have been made, starting with the no-try to Kasiano because they felt they should rule on a "forward pass" on review.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cc you can’t pick a team, I backed you but again you picked a fullback that doesn’t add anything, you picked a 7 that doesn’t add anything. You went against speed. You put a winger in the centres.
you as a coach need yo own these losses. You are placing players out of position.
killed us with hayze last yr and now taff.
you look stressed in the box. Completely your fault
There was a team there to win this game
From the top 30 but he chose wrong as usual. Interchange was strange

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone that knows me knows that I always speak the truth. When people say that the ref's are against us, I usually point out that it's just Dogs supporters being passionate.

That said, this game we were robbed. Clearly. Terrible calls all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.