Atoni - 56m
Waddell - 99m
Napa - 37m (5 runs)

I don’t care about the weather or lack of penalties, that is absolute trash
The forward pack is a total disgrace

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett has no idea what it's gonna take to turn this train wreck around.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can tell the panthers have done lots of wrestling. We are horrible defensively. Can’t turn a player on their back
Or push them back in defense. Mind you, when we start doing that the ref calls held or blows a penalty.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anyone comment on the attempted trip when our back made a break away from a Panthers failed attacking kick?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We’re not getting the penalties because we don’t put pressure on other teams. Simple. Can’t blame the refs all the time
what a load of crap! There are plenty of penalties that could be given but they just don't give them. 10-1 after 2 games says a lot. We didn't put as much pressure on teams the last 3 years & got more penalties.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just punch it bro, my garage gas mad holes in it from the last few years. Just pretend its Brandys head...CHEEEEEE HUUUUUUUUU!
Dont worry bro, we will be back, we just need a few more astute signings and get rid of some dead wood
Best reply.. loved it.!!!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree but flano only looks good because he has been better then what we have had, and let’s face it we haven’t had decent halves for ages! His decision making has been so bad but the only thing I can think of is avo isn’t helping atall in anything
I don't think is Avo is a first grader yet.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone think Kikau looks like an awfully big sheep wearing hat Benji Marshall?
I’d take that sheep over our tampon wearing forwards any day of the weeks to finish each set in our 50 almost every set of six is pathetic doesn’t matter who we’re playing not good enough

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Almost 6am here. Totally happy I stayed up all night for that...
we almost scored a try though, we got our kick back then lost the ball and swung it to one side then ran back across the field and kicked it for a try but luckily for penrith the referees intervened

if we scored then it would have been a totally different game, penrith would probably only win 20-6

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our "forwards" are terrible, Avo is not a first grader who needs to be dropped, Hoppa same. Thought Flanno was our best. Sooo disappointing today

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are spot on, it absolutely started with Harrigan. He started the rubbish of doing homework on teams.
That's right & one of the reasons we got rid of Corey Hughes was because he was being penalised on reputation even after he stopped the crap stuff. Once Harrigan had an opinion of a player it didn't change even if the player did. Craig Polla-Mounter was a good example of that.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Avo back to 14, Wakeham/Lewis to no.6 as we need a better kicking and defensive effort (can’t believe I am saying that) and hopefully only two more weeks of Napa until Thompson is back.

We still need patience, we’ll get better but we have to unwind 3 years of trash which will take some time.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Atoni, Ogden and Rfm should not be re signed.

Atoni for a big guy is and absolute cream puff hahaha.
Ogden is average.
And as good as Ray can be, he's always injured so its just a waste of time keeping him.

Napa?!?!?

I was with everyone who said keep him because we need him as our stocks are rubbish. But he is doing next to nothing, lol. He is terrible.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does Yvonne Sampson just seem to try too hard? I mean she knows her stuff..but gee her inflexions in her voice is a pain in the ass!!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our pack is our worst issue. Second week in a row we have been absolutely dominated. They don’t run with aggression, don’t fight in the tackle and are slow as fuck to get up and play the ball. The backs are going to have a hard time creating anything when there is no go forward.