Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We don't cause other teams to get fatigued because we we aren't getting the penalties or set re-starts. We are way down on quality but it is compounded by the referees quite significantly.
We’re not getting the penalties because we don’t put pressure on other teams. Simple. Can’t blame the refs all the time

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
22-0?????!!!!!!!!
Yes it’s only round two. But why the fuck should we have to accept this year after year huh? I’m gutted, the only sport/team I have followed with a passion for 34 years, what the fuck ? Makes you wana punch shit , and that’s an understatement...!!
Just punch it bro, my garage gas mad holes in it from the last few years. Just pretend its Brandys head...CHEEEEEE HUUUUUUUUU!
Dont worry bro, we will be back, we just need a few more astute signings and get rid of some dead wood

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree but this refereeing crap has been going on for 30 years & started with Harrigan - it's about time it stopped!
You are spot on, it absolutely started with Harrigan. He started the rubbish of doing homework on teams.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a few good players... there is just some blokes in there not having a go in defence and that is killing us on top of the back to back set restarts. 3 points to Dalin for me as that’s was the highlight of the match for us taking shitheads son out.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys totally outclassed point i want to make some teams are hoarding talent the comps uneven there really needs to be a draft system

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kikaus lack of brains cells really shows with how he talks, says a lot about our even dumber players lmao

Ennis summed it up right, we have absolutely nothing

Barrett needs to come out in the presser and say we need more rep calibre players

be ruthless like Ricky was at the Raiders, the players aren't good enough and will cost Barrett his job.
He just needs fucking blast them and make them want to leave

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can tell the panthers have done lots of wrestling. We are horrible defensively. Can’t turn a player on their back

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah? I think Flanagan, Allen & Cotric have shown they are a cut above the rest of the team.
Again we have a weak forward pack, what do you call forwards who don't go forward? Sideways? our Sideways are creampuffs.
I agree but flano only looks good because he has been better then what we have had, and let’s face it we haven’t had decent halves for ages! His decision making has been so bad but the only thing I can think of is avo isn’t helping atall in anything

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kikaus lack of brains cells really shows with how he talks, says a lot about our even dumber players lmao

Ennis summed it up right, we have absolutely nothing

He just needs fucking blast them and make them want to leave
Sit the deadwood in reserve grade and tell em to look elsewhere for 2022. I don't care how much money they are on.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There’s at minimum 8 passengers in this team .

Meaney
Dwz
Hoppa
Katoa
Jmk
Nappa
Jackson
Antoni
Ogden
Stimson
Britt

All need to go
Yep, massive clean out required. Recruitment and retention in the Des and Pay years was atrocious

Reactions: ATT

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’re not getting the penalties because we don’t put pressure on other teams. Simple. Can’t blame the refs all the time
Totally agree you can win a penalty when your getting dominated in the middle

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be going down in history with teams that have long losing streaks. Magpies/souths/rams. Ect.
We are easy beats week in week out season in/season out.
Broncoes going to gape us. Akin to a clydesdale making love to a chiwauwa...