Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
RFM apart from that drop ball went pretty good v Knights. He bent the line a few times

Now that he’s got some Ks in his legs I’m expecting good things from him

In fact I’m expecting a better performance from us and will take the line +16 points on offer [emoji102]

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s not hard - they only serve mid strength and the bar closes 20min into the second half :tired:.
Really that’s a bit disappointing
I got a feeling the mid‘s won’t be enough to dappen the pain.
Need to find my sneaky flask.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You need a hooker. Surprised Baz didn't try and get Mitch Kenny.
Penrith churns out a lot Mitch Kenny hookers, he's nothing more than cover, explains why your club went hard for Jake Simpkin swap with Laurie

Same way Baz's influence to lure Api which proved to be the right decision, we place all the confidence in Baz to find the right solution.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ever happened to the days where players coming back from injury played a couple of games in reggies built up game fitness and then rejoined first grade. So many times we see underdone players thrown back in and perform badly. Napa to name one of many.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What ever happened to the days where players coming back from injury played a couple of games in reggies built up game fitness and then rejoined first grade. So many times we see underdone players thrown back in and perform badly. Napa to name one of many.
at least this happens after round 11 this year

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dietz can't play because JMK is fit again and can't get a exemption because he's out of the top 30.
I understand NRL granted an exemption for JMK as a result of injury (pre-season exhibition match) ... what I find puzzling is how Melbourne Storm manage to rename Tyson Smoothy for a second week who sits outside the 30 on a 'train and trial' contract, without hearing of any exemption.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I understand NRL granted an exemption for JMK as a result of injury (pre-season exhibition match) ... what I find puzzling is how Melbourne Storm manage to rename Tyson Smoothy for a second week who sits outside the 30 on a 'train and trial' contract, without hearing of any exemption.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they got an exemption due to Harry Grants injury.