13. Sutton
14. Topine
15. Morrin
16. Patolo
17. Pele

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd just return the regular reserve grade players back to reserves as they are actually playing like Bulldogs and are headed to a GF.

Fuck the FG shit *****, as we saw yesterday, the more "FGers" in reserves, the worse we play.

So I'd pick the reserves first then fill up FG with the shit *****.
Especially when Ciro and Mahoney want to use them as the excuse of why they’re struggling. Let’s put them back into reserve grade and let them win this season and let’s see how good the actual “first graders” are without them.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
“We have made changes every week,” Ciraldo said.
But none of the ones you needed to make.
Perham & Okunbor have to go from 1st grade (and from the club). The standard you ignore is the standard you accept.
Ciraldo needs to fix both of these (or Gus needs to fix Ciraldo). If Gus won't/can't fix Ciraldo, then that's on The Board.
Same with Alamoti.
C'mon Cameron. Dispense with the woke BS. Step up and be a Head Coach - or quit and admit you weren't ready to learn. Just don't keep doing this and expect a different result.

1. Papalii
2. Wilson
3. Kiraz
4. Burns
5. Addo-Carr
6. Averillo
7. Burton
8. TPJ
9. Flanagan
10. King
11. Kautoga
12. Preston
13. Waddell

14. Mahoney
15. Skelton
16. Brown
17. Pele
Papalii 1. Wilson: Best available. Most potential. Need to see if he can do it and whether he is full-time in 2024.
Papalii, although promising just isn't ready. I would actually like to see him playing more alongside O'Neill & Glover in Jersey Flegg. They could be a nice spine combo developing and coming through together in a few years.

Wilson 2. Kiraz: stays on the wing for now.

Kiraz 3. Averillo: he isn't the problem.

4. Burns: Yes. Has been solid when available. Deserves his shot.

Addo-Carr (Origin) 5. Skelton: It's time.

Averillo 6. KO (if fit): He can defend and we need him to develop.

7. Burton: Yes. This is worth persisting with. He didn't have a great game (kind of obvious statement when the team gets done 66 blot).

TPJ 8. Pele: Get in there. Give me the first 20mins. I don't care if you spew. When you're done spewing, have a drink and give me the last 15mins. Suck it up buttercup - by the end of the year I'll be asking for 25mins to start and 25mins to finish - and you'll be expected to do it with a smile.

Flanagan (nope - sorry. No more loser mentality) 9. Mahoney: He is still the 9 to build this team around. Not sure if he should keep the (C) after his press conference, but that outburst of frustration probably sits more on the Coach.

10. King: okay. He's playing to keep his starting spot though.

Kautoga: 11. Topine: give me "too small" (these farking TK myths) but can run, tackle, fight, scrounge, and have a go any day of the week. How this guy has been playing reggies behind some of the utter shite we've been selecting beggars belief, and explains quite a lot about why Super-Asssistant Ciraldo finds himself in this position of his own making.

12. Preston: Yep. Keep going kid. Rise above the mediocrity that has been selected around you.

Waddell ( :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Fark Off!!!) 13. Edwards: Need to persist. Has shown good signs, in amongst some sh#t that is expected of a rookie, especially one playing with plodders and the team going backwards/sideways/anyway but forward.

Mahoney 14. Reece Hoffman (gets a go at back cover, displaces "Dreadlocks arm-grabber" from the team) - don't expect much game time bar injuries.

Skelton 15. Morrin (need his mongrel - don't GAF about "too small")

Brown 16. Patolo, if fit. When is Sam Hughes back? Sutton if necessary.

Pele 17. TPJ: you wanna be here or not big fella? Show me, don't tell me.

We need to jettison the losers and their loser mentality (make sure that doesn't include you Mr Ciraldo - stop it with the dud selections. Start making the necessary changes or you will lose the team, if you haven't already, and certainly the fans).

Gone (forever): Perham, Okunbor, Waddles, Flanagan.

RFM: he can "captain" reserve grade if we can't offload him

Back to reserves (on probation): Alamoti, Rajab. They're going to need to show they can hold their own against men at the 2nd tier before trying to learn their trade in the top grade.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys we need to decide on the real issues
Are we calling him Cuckraldo, or Ciraldud? Both names have been used on here and have merit.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Wilson
2. Kiraz
3. Burns
4. Avarillo
5. Skelton - avg 160 in NSW CUP.
6. Burton - let's forget the halfback experiment
7. KO - if fit elsewhere Flannagan
8. King - need the old model to be reincarnated.
9. Maloney.
10. TPJ
11. Morrin - small body is a myth. Just need people with a big ticker.
12. Pele. Give 20 minutes to run amok
13. RFM - on borrowed time, has to perform.
14. Topine. Re Morrin. Will not go missing when tackling is needed
15. Sutton. Need to tackle all day.
16. Kautoga. Been super impressive since coming from the tigers. Got speed & footwork for big man & can offload.
17. Ockonbor. Incase someone out in the backline. In the forwards use only in 15- 20 minutes burst.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As long as Tigers & Dragons keep losing that's all that matters. Also hoping we don't have to play either of those two into form.
They play each other in about 4 weeks from memory ..
That game could be pivotal to our standing on the ladder.
Where does our next win come from?
Faaaark this is depressing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would not play any reserve with potential in FG this year with the shit coach and shit team we have.

Wilson
KO
Skelton
Rajab
Papa

Shouldn't be anywhere near FG so they dont get infected by the assistant and his band of shit *****.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Probable Souths team:

01. Blake Taaffe
02. Alex Johnston
03. Isaiah Tass
04. Taane Milne
05. Tyrone Munro
06. Dean Hawkins
07. Lachlan Ilias
08. Tevita Tatola
09. Siliva Havili
10. Thomas Burgess
11. Jed Cartwright
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Hame Sele

14. Peter Mamouzelos
15. Daniel Suluka-Fifita
16. Shaq Mitchell
17. Davvy Moale

If we can't beat that team then we probably wont win another game this season.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we can't beat that Souths team, Ciraldo has to go effective immediately.

Dragons were able to beat this exact team line up plus Cook.
Plus Cook, Graham & Koloamatangi.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probable Souths team:

01. Blake Taaffe
02. Alex Johnston
03. Isaiah Tass
04. Taane Milne
05. Tyrone Munro
06. Dean Hawkins
07. Lachlan Ilias
08. Tevita Tatola
09. Siliva Havili
10. Thomas Burgess
11. Jed Cartwright
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Hame Sele

14. Peter Mamouzelos
15. Daniel Suluka-Fifita
16. Shaq Mitchell
17. Davvy Moale

If we can't beat that team then we probably wont win another game this season.
Okunbor, Rajab and Alamoti opposing south’s attack down Johnstons edge is already 3 tries minimum.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Papalii
2. Skelton
3. Kiraz
4. Burns
5. Carr
6. Averillo
7. Burton

8. King
9. Reed
10. RFM
11. Preston
12. Kautoga
13. T P J

14. Nu Brown
15. Sutton
16. Morrin
17. Pele

We actually have fk all to pick from
We do but that is a much better side than the shit Ciro picks uce

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all seriousness even knowing it’s not going to happen:
  • Wilson or Burns to fullback and Perham dropped, never to return to first grade
  • Alamoti dropped, he needs a month in NSW Cup to get his confidence back
  • Skelton to wing and Kiraz to centre
  • Rajab dropped, he is miles off first grade and needs to relearn how to defend from scratch
  • Oloapu to 5/8, at least he will defend and will show some spark in attack
  • Morrin dropped, he is too small for a first grade forward, Brown to lock
  • Bench of Pele, Edwards, Hughes and Flanagan (who gives Reed a 20 minute break either side of halftime).
  • When Kikau and Thompson are fit they come in for Okunbor and Edwards/Hughes respectively.
Agree on all but Morrin. Legitimately tries his ass off every game

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But none of the ones you needed to make.
Perham & Okunbor have to go from 1st grade (and from the club). The standard you ignore is the standard you accept.
Ciraldo needs to fix both of these (or Gus needs to fix Ciraldo). If Gus won't/can't fix Ciraldo, then that's on The Board.
Same with Alamoti.
C'mon Cameron. Dispense with the woke BS. Step up and be a Head Coach - or quit and admit you weren't ready to learn. Just don't keep doing this and expect a different result.

Papalii 1. Wilson: Best available. Most potential. Need to see if he can do it and whether he is full-time in 2024.
Papalii, although promising just isn't ready. I would actually like to see him playing more alongside O'Neill & Glover in Jersey Flegg. They could be a nice spine combo developing and coming through together in a few years.

Wilson 2. Kiraz: stays on the wing for now.

Kiraz 3. Averillo: he isn't the problem.

4. Burns: Yes. Has been solid when available. Deserves his shot.

Addo-Carr (Origin) 5. Skelton: It's time.

Averillo 6. KO (if fit): He can defend and we need him to develop.

7. Burton: Yes. This is worth persisting with. He didn't have a great game (kind of obvious statement when the team gets done 66 blot).

TPJ 8. Pele: Get in there. Give me the first 20mins. I don't care if you spew. When you're done spewing, have a drink and give me the last 15mins. Suck it up buttercup - by the end of the year I'll be asking for 25mins to start and 25mins to finish - and you'll be expected to do it with a smile.

Flanagan (nope - sorry. No more loser mentality) 9. Mahoney: He is still the 9 to build this team around. Not sure if he should keep the (C) after his press conference, but that outburst of frustration probably sits more on the Coach.

10. King: okay. He's playing to keep his starting spot though.

Kautoga: 11. Topine: give me "too small" (these farking TK myths) but can run, tackle, fight, scrounge, and have a go any day of the week. How this guy has been playing reggies behind some of the utter shite we've been selecting beggars belief, and explains quite a lot about why Super-Asssistant Ciraldo finds himself in this position of his own making.

12. Preston: Yep. Keep going kid. Rise above the mediocrity that has been selected around you.

Waddell ( :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Fark Off!!!) 13. Edwards: Need to persist. Has shown good signs, in amongst some sh#t that is expected of a rookie, especially one playing with plodders and the team going backwards/sideways/anyway but forward.

Mahoney 14. Reece Hoffman (gets a go at back cover, displaces "Dreadlocks arm-grabber" from the team) - don't expect much game time bar injuries.

Skelton 15. Morrin (need his mongrel - don't GAF about "too small")

Brown 16. Patolo, if fit. When is Sam Hughes back? Sutton if necessary.

Pele 17. TPJ: you wanna be here or not big fella? Show me, don't tell me.

We need to jettison the losers and their loser mentality (make sure that doesn't include you Mr Ciraldo - stop it with the dud selections. Start making the necessary changes or you will lose the team, if you haven't already, and certainly the fans).

Gone (forever): Perham, Okunbor, Waddles, Flanagan.

RFM: he can "captain" reserve grade if we can't offload him

Back to reserves (on probation): Alamoti, Rajab. They're going to need to show they can hold their own against men at the 2nd tier before trying to learn their trade in the top grade.
Go get a root