Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wonder how Barrett went watching that game.. must have been Cheering the boys on.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tim Lafai has been charged

I couldn't remember the incident so I went back & looked at it. Sua fell about 1 foot in half a second. Justice says he should contest it like Andrew Ryan did all those years ago against Ryles & won. (2007)

OR Sam Kasiano's tackle on Fui Fui Moi Moi (2012)

Do the right thing Andrew Hill!

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure its been said already, but jeezus how biased is that commentary against us?? Fair play, Fittler probably tipped us for the upset, but damn Gould was just not impressed with the fact that we were winning and won, persistently talking us down...at first I thought alot of that was due to our 'dour style of play', but i'm starting to think there was real agenda there..

...or he put a massive bet on Souths to win and win well and is just bitter :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What I want to know is, why do the mods allow a person who supports another team come to this forum and constantly create new threads? I think it is ok to participate in them, but constantly create absolute rubbish threads is nek level.
Bulldogs fan Here: yeah fuck off nasheed........ you parasite

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done dogs.
Sigh.
Guess I am just going to walk down to my dealer near Granville Woolies, then get back to my basement and get my penis shaped ice pipe out, and just smoke myself silly with mixed feelings
Thought I saw you In Granville Woolies car park behind the return and earn. Guess you were on the phone to the insider. With Holland not playing and Souths losing you must be on a downer.

1600402761671.png

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure its been said already, but jeezus how biased is that commentary against us?? Fair play, Fittler probably tipped us for the upset, but damn Gould was just not impressed with the fact that we were winning and won, persistently talking us down...at first I thought alot of that was due to our 'dour style of play', but i'm starting to think there was real agenda there..

...or he put a massive bet on Souths to win and win well and is just bitter :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Did Gould predict multiple things and then remind everyone that one of the things happened?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What I want to know is, why do the mods allow a person who supports another team come to this forum and constantly create new threads? I think it is ok to participate in them, but constantly create absolute rubbish threads is nek level.
He is encouraged to create interest, and controversy, in the site I think.

It's starting to work in reverse.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Gould predict multiple things and then remind everyone that one of the things happened?
Hahahaha nah, more like just talking us down generally - anything good that we did was just completely brushed.

Meanwhile, if Souths did something naughty or got some good luck, he was blase...good example was the 'no try' by Paulo in the corner, everyone in the commentary box is blowing up about it not being referred to bunker by Klein, and all he had to say was 'Play on, play on'. He is the FIRST to blow up at really poor reffing decisions, so that really shocked me.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just unignored Nasheed to see what everyones going on about
Surely this means he should be banned? Intentional trolling from a supposed fan who swap teams at half time? Constant racist comments and pretending to be a lebo when he clearly isnt? Fuck the guy off please
I'm really glad dogs got the win.
I'm just annoyed it came against Souths.
Remember, Souths have a lot to play for this year still. Only reason.
I'm still a dogs fan

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Panthers will come out next week and all be in cotton wool for the finals, probably heaps rested if they sow up the minor premiership this week. We are a chance to cause another boilover next week
Yea I don't think coach Cleary will want a bar of it. We'll be driven on emotion again wanting to send out our departing players on a high. The last thing they'd want is an intense game before heading into week 1.