Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah good... We did the honourable thing by making Parra look a little bit less shit. We even tried to disguise that SHIT jersey by wearing similar colours.
Hahaha!!

Truely i thought we were both pretty poor, we only won because morris was sent off, that changed the game.

Dont worry, unfortunately i think we will get the spoon, weve a very tough draw coming.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha!!

Truely i thought we were both pretty poor, we only won because morris was sent off, that changed the game.

Dont worry, unfortunately i think we will get the spoon, weve a very tough draw coming.
As much as It pains me to say, congrats on the win, both teams were diabolical but we were worse. You deserved it more

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha!!

No matter what its just sad Parra and the Dogs are at the bottom whilst St George is at the top.. Blah!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could tell after the first 25 minutes Klem was gassed... he was passing before the line a whole lot more. So glad origin is over!

Re: earning the right, our young halves will learn from that. Two things I loved seeing last night was Lewis support play whether it be chasing a kick or off a line break/hit up AND his will to attack. There was a couple of chip and chases... Loved seeing that, will only get better. Haven't seen that since the Shifty days.

Also - its disgusting to watch the Morris twins out there. They literally look like dead wood out there, don't want to be there. They should be dropped to A Grade. Shocking. Good riddance.
So so true about everything you said, pity the prince had no support all looked like they had hangovers prob celabrating the Morrises leaving they were the worst disgrace

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know what im not too worried hey... Considering the NRL picks and chooses who wins anyway and let certain teams ( Sharks , Roosters, Brisbane ) do what they want without much question doesn't look like we were gonna smell a premiership soon anyway. Point is we got plenty of time to burn.. and burn we are.
Good point - I would add the perennial favourites - South Sydney - to your list.
When I watch games objectively - non Bulldogs games therefore no emotion - it becomes difficult not to think at least incompetence, or at worse corrupt. Warriors get it the worse.
On another matter there was vision earlier this year of a player who was injured during a game - sitting in the sheds on his phone. The only comment came from commentators suggesting something along the lines of - no doubt letting family know he is ok! Nothing after that in the media as far as I know.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good point - I would add the perennial favourites - South Sydney - to your list.
When I watch games objectively - non Bulldogs games therefore no emotion - it becomes difficult not to think at least incompetence, or at worse corrupt. Warriors get it the worse.
On another matter there was vision earlier this year of a player who was injured during a game - sitting in the sheds on his phone. The only comment came from commentators suggesting something along the lines of - no doubt letting family know he is ok! Nothing after that in the media as far as I know.
Corey Norman... We could say it happens every game, not easy to turn a blind eye when its not televised for scrutiny. NRL just covering their arses pretending like the sport doesn't have its dark corrupted backroom element.

There is NO DOUBT this sport is corrupt and plenty is scripted before a ball is even passed... NRL is so far behind Rugby Union and the AFL its not funny and these sell out goons will continue to kill it off.

AND until they ban betting sponsorship like they did with cigarette companies it will get worse.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Corey Norman... We could say it happens every game, not easy to turn a blind eye when its not televised for scrutiny. NRL just covering their arses pretending like the sport doesn't have its dark corrupted backroom element.

There is NO DOUBT this sport is corrupt and plenty is scripted before a ball is even passed... NRL is so far behind Rugby Union and the AFL its not funny and these sell out goons will continue to kill it off.

AND until they ban betting sponsorship like they did with cigarette companies it will get worse.
I wonder if the NRL would think it was ok to allow a TV in the changeroom for an injured or sin binned player...possibly save any shock horror problem with phone corruption lol...pack of pelicans.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahaha!!

I think you will beat the cowboys giving them the spoon.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score

11ac494a5738223d856d06c928704a63.jpg

No way Corey would be up to any shananigans, hes a clean skin! :tearsofjoy:

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As much as It pains me to say, congrats on the win, both teams were diabolical but we were worse. You deserved it more
Cheers Chimpy, to be honest mate i dont think we were much better, i thought you guys had us till morris got 10 in the bin, that changed the game.

You guys are playing more like a team than us this year sadly for us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yo brother, hope youve been well mate, hows the health and ticka you tough bastard?
Still above ground bro lol the rejection has dropped a bit and they cleared me for cardio. I'll find out in 2 months if it's dropped again so I can start heavy weights at the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.