Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Last few weeks it was all a love affair with prince Lewis and super man Reece Martin.Smith was the next best thing etc etc sign them all up b4 they are lost to other clubs, Holland was hopeless Hoppa was a superstar at fb, All I can say is morons in front of keyboards....Flame on
Lewis played well as 50% of a non existent halves partnership and Martin held up ok as well. Smith looked capable.

The rest you mentioned have all been at the bottom of the hit parade with Dogs fans.

Keyboards will be on fire this week and we can't wait for your next post either.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel your pain. The Club doesn’t deserve its supporter base this year.
You're right. I'm not one of those to bag the club but I'm serious tonight. Fuck this team this season. Next yr better be better

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It actually looked like they realised they are rubbish and won't win another game this year.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we lose our last 6 games and get the spoon.
You get that sense hey. Spirit broken and they know there's too many plodders to make any difference to the results.

We have a 4 of Top 8 in next 6 games so spoon a distinct possibility.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You get that sense hey. Spirit broken and they know there's too many plodders to make any difference to the results.

We have a 4 of Top 8 in next 6 games so spoon a distinct possibility.
I only feel sorry for Klem and wouldn't blame him leaving the shithole.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow,

That was depressing losing to that shit scum of a club.

I was heart broken after the 2009 semifinals loss to those scum,
it took me years to get over that loss, now watching the battle over the spoon tonight I’ve had a reality check just how bad our club is going.

I don’t know what to say after watching that game,
why I continue to torture myself is beyond me.

I think I would of got more enjoyment watching 2 pandas at the zoo refusing to mate than the rubbish I saw tonight.

I just pray we can rebuild and become successful again so this nightmare will be over soon as possible.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Positive talk is always difficult when a team continues to lose, but it’s not like the Bulldogs are getting lapped each week.
Apart from maybe 3 weeks, they’ve been competitive in every match this year. Without being patronising, with an ounce of luck, the Bulldogs could be on 18 or 20 points.
One thing Pay is going to have to work out is.....how the hell do we score points ?
It’s been their Achilles heel for too long now.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Playing 2 games in under a week (Klem 3) took its toll in the last 30 we had absolutely zero energy

No excuses just a fact

The old adage of earning the right to go wide as badly ignored last night

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Playing 2 games in under a week (Klem 3) took its toll in the last 30 we had absolutely zero energy

No excuses just a fact

We've been doing it all year, take a couple of hitups and then spread it wide and repeat. Just shit football.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragged myself out to the game last night. Fucking hell. That’s 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back. We were awful. And Parra fans carrying on, wow you guys were fucking horrible too. We’re effectively a reserve grade team at the moment. Fucking sucks.

But one thing that really depressed me. Was the atmosphere that has been lacking. I miss the days of having a genuine Friday night blockbuster. Big crowds. A genuine feel of nerves and anticipation as the teams run out. Last night was fucking flat atmosphere. And tbh every game has been like that for the last 3 years. I miss success!!!!

Malla

Reaction score
Dragged myself out to the game last night. Fucking hell. That’s 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back. We were awful. And Parra fans carrying on, wow you guys were fucking horrible too. We’re effectively a reserve grade team at the moment. Fucking sucks.

But one thing that really depressed me. Was the atmosphere that has been lacking. I miss the days of having a genuine Friday night blockbuster. Big crowds. A genuine feel of nerves and anticipation as the teams run out. Last night was fucking flat atmosphere. And tbh every game has been like that for the last 3 years. I miss success!!!!
I miss them too mate but thats life when you are losing. You live through these shit days to appreciate the good times and I have no doubt the good times will come real soon.

But also how dumb of the league to schedule this fixture on a thursday night lol. Even though we are both wooden spooners this game would easily attract 25k on a friday night or sunday arvo.

Malla

Reaction score

No excuses just a fact

You could tell after the first 25 minutes Klem was gassed... he was passing before the line a whole lot more. So glad origin is over!

Re: earning the right, our young halves will learn from that. Two things I loved seeing last night was Lewis support play whether it be chasing a kick or off a line break/hit up AND his will to attack. There was a couple of chip and chases... Loved seeing that, will only get better. Haven't seen that since the Shifty days.

Also - its disgusting to watch the Morris twins out there. They literally look like dead wood out there, don't want to be there. They should be dropped to A Grade. Shocking. Good riddance.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Can Adam Elliot, Clay Priest, Kerrod Holland, JMK, Michael Lichaa not play for the Bulldogs ever again after this year? PLEASE GOD PLEASE.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
You're too harsh on Elliot. He has been real good the last 6-8 weeks I think.
You mean he has a go and gives it his all, but his all is 70m side to side, shooting out the line and not sticking, if he does stick he can't wrestle them to the ground. The guy would struggle to make it in another NRL team. He is goofy idiot with ADD. His best game is still so average.

Malla

Reaction score
You mean he has a go and gives it his all, but his all is 70m side to side, shooting out the line and not sticking, if he does stick he can't wrestle them to the ground. The guy would struggle to make it in another NRL team. He is goofy idiot with ADD. His best game is still so average.
Wow now you are getting too personal.

You're a flop

Malla

Reaction score
Take away the goofy comment then !! He is still shit though. If you think he is a good player you honestly need your head examined.
No need to call him names - someone with ADD might actually be offended by your comments - be mature. He plays first grade, regardless if he is good or not in your opinion he's worked hard to get here. Stop being a flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.