Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep it was horrid, his mind was elsewhere but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt this week as he's generally pretty safe. The drop balls werent what disappointed me most last week It was his lack of metres... Normally he'd get over 100m easily and take provide us a few quick play the balls from dummy half and we didn't get any of that.
He went soft again...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This bit of Burgess busting made me forget about the rest of the performance. This is artwork, needs to be in a museum. I present "George goes bye bye".

Of special interest is Jackson, he epitomises the drama of this moment. He isn't even in shot for the first image, because George is going to go flying. The second image you can see he is just starting to realise what is about to happen. The third image he is mouth open, aghast, fascinated, horrified, in love, as Puddin' and Pie is forced into reverse without a clutch.

George-goes-byebye.png

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FMD Barrett picks Napa and leaves doorey out…Gus talk some sense to him

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last week Hetherington made probably the best 2 runs I have seen by a prop in blue and white for the last 3-4 years. If you didnt notice them then dude u be walking around town with selective seeing.
Him got the Hetherington hater blinkers on so yes selective seeing lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Heyy, a bit off topic but did anyone notice Hetherington's 30cm drool all over Cook and Cook had that WTF look on him?
no wtf. What time stamp? I want to check it out

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will welcome back Jeremy Marshall-King for this Sunday's game against the Sharks in the Gold Coast (4:05PM AEST).

The hooker has missed the past two matches due to suspension.

I can see another win coming.. 21 - 20 field goal by Lewis to add to the puzzle of our 2021 campaign.
Sadly S. Johnson to get injured and end of season and time at the Sharks..

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no wtf. What time stamp? I want to check it out
Mann, it was his second stint some where in the 4th quarter. He tackled Cook on the defensive 30-40m lineish. Lol i wanna find it...

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@BELMORE
Oooo i was close, 24:15 second half 35m out... Iooking back at it now i think i exaggerated a bit but I remember there was a moment when he looked at Hetherington and was wtf is wrong with you?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is the second time this year he has missed playing against us due to suspension,,,

Tolman takes early plea - set to miss Bulldogs clash
Mon 19 Apr 2021, 12:41 PM
Share on social media

Sharks prop Aiden Tolman has taken the early guilty plea on a crusher tackle charge and will miss the match against the Bulldogs this weekend.

Round 18 charges: Tolman cops ban; Lewis fined for brain snap
Mon 19 Jul 2021, 02:16 PM

Sharks prop Aiden Tolman will spend a week on the sidelines after opting not to challenge a careless high tackle charge at the judiciary.
I bet he would’ve played if the games was on July twenty 4th !!