Round 18 ISP Bulldogs V Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could be a cracking game as the bulldogs had a hard fought win over the warriors with Josh Cleeland the match winner 2 mins from time, and Rod Griffin running for a round high 242m and making 37 tackles, and Rhyss Martin making 145m and 37 tackles leading the way upfront, while newcastle smashed a woeful tigers side.
Bulldogs lineup as follows:

1. Brad Abbey
2. Reimis Smith
3. Richie Kennar
4. Brenko Lee
5. Tyrone Phillips
6. Josh Cleeland
7. Lachlan Lewis
8. Raymond Moujalli
9. Craig Garvey
10. Renouf To'Omaga
11. Bronson Garlick
12. Rhyse Martin
13. Rod Griffin

14. Zachary Woolford
15. Lachlan Lee
16. Siaopo Tagaloa
17. Joshua Bergamin

19. Hayden Ashcroft
20. Thomas carr

BRING IT ON BOYS!! HOPE YOU CAN GIVE US FANS SOMETHING TO CHEER FOR, AND GET YOURSELVES IN THE ISP TOP 4!!!

Last edited:

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What time and where is the game played at? I would love to watch it

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What time and where is the game played at? I would love to watch it
Im pretty sure its the curtain raiser at belmore oval.....
Yep, it is. 1:45pm at Belmore. Maybe if the ISP boys get a good win they can teach our first grade side a thing or two.
I Really think that since the ISP drawseems to mirror the telstra premiership, they should play a curtain raiser like this for every home team!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis is that good he's starting half and number 15 on the bench!!!

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks boys and F U des Hasler have are good day

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be a cracking game as the bulldogs had a hard fought win over the warriors with Josh Cleeland the match winner 2 mins from time, and Rod Griffin running for a round high 242m and making 37 tackles, and Rhyss Martin making 145m and 37 tackles leading the way upfront, while newcastle smashed a woeful tigers side.
Bulldogs lineup as follows:

1. Brad Abbey
2. Reimis Smith
3. Richie Kennar
4. Brenko Lee
5. Tyrone Phillips
6. Josh Cleeland
7. Lachlan Lewis
8. Raymond Moujalli
9. Craig Garvey
10. Renouf To'Omaga
11. Bronson Garlick
12. Rhyse Martin
13. Rod Griffin

14. Zachary Woolford
15. Lachlan Lee
16. Siaopo Tagaloa
17. Joshua Bergamin

19. Hayden Ashcroft
20. Thomas carr

BRING IT ON BOYS!! HOPE YOU CAN GIVE US FANS SOMETHING TO CHEER FOR, AND GET YOURSELVES IN THE ISP TOP 4!!!
I wouldn't be surprised if To'omaga and Abbey don't get to play for the ISP team on Sunday. As the NRL team is playing straight after they need 2 players just in case there's an injury in the warmup.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's given me a good idea to let the club know how pissed off we are.
Everyone should come and watch the reserve grade side (pack out Belmore), then get up and go home when first grade come on.....:tonguewink:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering our season is lost, some of those players deserve a crack at first grade.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Im pretty sure its the curtain raiser at belmore oval.....
Yep, it is. 1:45pm at Belmore. Maybe if the ISP boys get a good win they can teach our first grade side a thing or two.
I Really think that since the ISP drawseems to mirror the telstra premiership, they should play a curtain raiser like this for every home team!!
No it doesn't because it is NSW Cup and doesn't include the Qld teams and Storm.

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't believe if panthers lose their isp game today and we win our isp game tomorrow we can go 3rd.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
At least this is something we can cheer for. Would be funny if we all go to Belmore and watch the ISP game and then leave straight away just before the main game.
I thought exactly the same thing right before i saw your post. That would be awesome.

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought exactly the same thing right before i saw your post. That would be awesome.
I have to admit tomorrow will be the first time I'll be using my membership this year. I'm only going to farewell my man Josh Reynolds

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, but the teams that are affiliated with an NRL team can still do so.
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear, the Broncos, Titans, Cowboys and Storm don't have ISP teams in NSW, they play in the equivalent in Qld. Even Canberra has Mt Pritchard, Chooks Wyong and whoever this week has Newtown. When you add it all up there is still some similarity but not as much as you would think. It's a 12 team comp - not 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.