Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Name me halves that can play well when they are behind a forward pack that were made to look like roadkill..
Totally agree.
Forwards got bitch slapped tonight..
Jackson gets a pass mark the rest a massive fail.

Last edited:

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 3 years I am hoping we have only 5 left of our top 30.....that is how bad our other 25 are.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Elliot 6 ???
What the fuck did he do?
Missed 10 tackles and ran the ball over the sideline and changed the entire momentum of the game in the Broncos favor
Outside the error running the ball over the sideline I think he was 1 of our better players tonight. The ratings are more within the squad how they compare to each other. I mean 10 miss tackles as a stat is bad, but in attack he was the best forward so give and take I guess. Yes it didn't lead to anything, but the difference in performance across the both sides is massive. If I made the average 4 instead of 5 I think the ratings would of looked a lot better, but I do think Elliott and Smith were better or just as good as the other forwards overall. Not as bad as people are saying IMO.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Totally agree.
Forwards got bitch slapped tonight..
Jackson gets a pass mark the rest a massive fail.
The Broncs had a good side at home and we had a little trouble getting down there but even when we got there we lacked composure to finish the set with something like a little kick in goal or just a deep high ball.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outside the error running the ball over the sideline I think he was 1 of our better players tonight. The ratings are more within the squad how they compare to each other. I mean 10 miss tackles as a stat is bad, but in attack he was the best forward so give and take I guess.
Jackson was streaks ahead of him
10 missed tackles is fukd
He made 16 more metres than Ogden and was on for 40 more minutes
30 more metres than tooamaga and played 60 more minutes
He is complete rubbish

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
i thought our kicking game was woeful tonight. Broncos were making way too many easy metres and we really needed to drill the kicks back rather than bomb for them to catch on the 30m line all night. They just got a roll on and built off that. And geez the kickoffs were too short or out on the full when field position with these big broncos forwards was crucial. We have extremely young and inexperienced halves and we gonna have to cop this for a while.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like a lot on here, I'm used to losing and almost expect it week after week, but that lose was especially hard to take, and first time a range of emotions are still bubbling nearly an hour after the game - anger and disappointment being the main two.

Resentment is another, the longer that fuck head pay is at the helm the worse things will get

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And we have morons coming on here telling us not to buy any more forwards........honestly

The club is a shell of its old self.

If another poster comes on here and says we knew we had 3 years of re-build I will scream ......NRL is not a development league & rebuild is code for ‘we’ve got no fxxxing idea’
Players picked are responsible for being physically competitive, it’s non-negotiable

So many things wrong that can be improved
I shake my head when people say we don’t need forwards... we are getting dominated... forwards need to be explosive in today’s game.. ours are too slow..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can't blame me for this loss.

Didn't watch the game, got bored and since I had no internet (and hence no TV as we stream everything including FTA) decided to bake a cake (I'm serious haha).

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can tell the Broncos we’re on a completely different strength program to us. 18 year old kids toyed with our powder puff forward pack

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't watch the game, got bored and since I had no internet (and hence no TV as we stream everything including FTA) decided to bake a cake (I'm serious haha).
What type of cake.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
FMD we’ve got to get Flegler
If he was playing for us he would've played 30 minutes, run 51m, 17 tackles, 3 missed tackles, 1 penalty conceded.