Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Alright... I'm pretty angry and I should not take it out on a fellow supporter.

I guess we both have a point, but I feel for Pay he has been shafted big time... you know who by.

Anyrate we wont have much to celebrate for a long time.... and Pay is not able to buy great players for some time to fix the problem, again this is due to our past coach. Des lives on unfortunately...
Yes, look, Ive been saying the same all season.

However, the gameplan? Interchange management? Thats on Pay//rest of staff. '

The boys showed last week they can play damn well. They showed their potential.

I dont believe our coaching is utilising this, i.e through the poor gameplan/bench use.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you think what Pay has done to the club is worse than what Hasler did? Really?
No....blame cant go to only one entity past or present.

Roster/Cap? Des/past board.

Shit gameplan? Interchange usage? Pay.

Both have problems they get the blame for. We have more than one problem mate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can't blame Des for Lichaa or shit bench rotation. Both Pay decisions.

Pride of the league though???!? Lol if bulldogs were on a winning streak like that there would be 30k there
It's NAIDOC week... that's probably why crowds were down.

Ditto school holidays so people might be away.

Still it's woeful.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No....blame cant go to only one entity past or present.

Roster/Cap? Des/past board.

Shit gameplan? Interchange usage? Pay.

Both have problems they get the blame for. We have more than one problem mate.
The original quote was "Pay is a dog I'm starting to hate him more than Hasler I'm at d the game burning"

Of course there is blame to go around BUT the quote said that it was MORE Pay's fault than Hasler which is a crock!

Reactions: Vek

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The original quote was "Pay is a dog I'm starting to hate him more than Hasler I'm at d the game burning"

Of course there is blame to go around BUT the quote said that it was MORE Pay's fault than Hasler which is a crock!
Oh right, fair enough. It was different when I replied to it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So you think what Pay has done to the club is better or worse than what Hasler did? Really?
Why do you keep going back to Hasler?

And don't put words in my mouth, never mentioned anything about him being better or worse than des. Pay is the "coach" now.

Pay has NFI how to use the bench. That isnt des' fault. Why is it so hard to comprehend that?

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Are you serious ? Des caused massive damage... how can you not see this ? Look at our crap team and what is happening having to let players go. Look at the team quality and how much it cost us... thanks Des...
Fair call, Des has fucked is for a bit but still, Pay is terrible when it comes to bench rotations and all round game management. He couldn’t find a teams weaknesses if he had the oppositions game plan book. I don’t think Pay can actually read either.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But would he have hit his current level of improvement?

He was playing second fiddle to Farah last year, and under Seibold this year has played incredibly well. Coaching makes a huge difference.
I don't know the answer to that but I do know that he'd be light years ahead of Lichaa..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fair call, Des has fucked is for a bit but still, Pay is terrible when it comes to bench rotations and all round game management. He couldn’t find a teams weaknesses if he had the oppositions game plan book. I don’t think Pay can actually read either.
Im having doubts about pay rebuilding our club tbh.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I’m sure Pay is a good bloke and alright guy to have around a club but the guy doesn’t have the coaching brain for Rugby Legue. Our first game against Melbourne this year was our best, we had structures players playing their role but since then we have gone backwards.....badly. Pay drops certain players after one bad preformance yet keeps duds for months. He is not the guy. Thankfully for us he only has a 2 year deal lol

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look if we can win half of our remaining games, ill be happy. Its now squarely the responsibility of the coach to prepare this squad for the road home or else he'll be looking over his shoulder.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Today was the first game I have deliberately not watched in years. I ended up watching Landline with my 80 year old Aunt.

Last week's choke has broken me. Can't keep blaming Des for the current complete lack of ticker.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m sure Pay is a good bloke and alright guy to have around a club but the guy doesn’t have the coaching brain for Rugby Legue. Our first game against Melbourne this year was our best, we had structures players playing their role but since then we have gone backwards.....badly. Pay drops certain players after one bad preformance yet keeps duds for months. He is not the guy. Thankfully for us he only has a 2 year deal lol
Exactly right, another point I forgot to mention.

Olive gets dropped quick smart, but Holland stays? Come on.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nu Brown did more in 17 minutes than Lichaa did the other 63 minutes.
[emoji817] % pay said the boys a trying the arses of workin hard for there members he said that in the press conference no offence to the players.

But why dosnt he work his ars of.he needs to change the bloody bench Preist useless lichaa don't get me started jmk not 1st grade material wake up get brown starting u ediot get that Eastwood training harder or sack him we a paying him 800k a year To play in reserve grade and eat kebabs what the hell.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do you keep going back to Hasler?

And don't put words in my mouth, never mentioned anything about him being better or worse than des. Pay is the "coach" now.

Pay has NFI how to use the bench. That isnt des' fault. Why is it so hard to comprehend that?
BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL QUOTE ON THIS CONVERSATION WAS "Pay is a dog I'm starting to hate him more than Hasler I'm at d the game burning"

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look if we can win half of our remaining games, ill be happy. Its now squarely the responsibility of the coach to prepare this squad for the road home or else he'll be looking over his shoulder.
I'd be happy too, but I am blowed if I know how we are going to go close to winning half of our remaining games.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL QUOTE ON THIS CONVERSATION WAS "Pay is a dog I'm starting to hate him more than Hasler I'm at d the game burning"
I didnt make the comment so why the fuck reply to me with your stupid assumptions?

Change my text colour to whatever you wish...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didnt make the comment so why the fuck reply to me with your stupid assumptions?

Change my text colour to whatever you wish...
Because you replied to my comment which was in relation to that comment. You came into the middle of the conversation & got it wrong or mis-understood the context.

Status
Not open for further replies.