Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
15 more days until this nightmare season is done and hopefully a lot of these players never get a first grade jersey again

run1500

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bro it was a top try and his having a cracker couple of games. . His attitude and leadership are fantastic when his on which is why he became such a young captain in reserve grade but his got this ability to put on weight and get lazy especially when his wife and kids came over.

I had massive wraps on the kid and was calling for him to play NRL on a regular basis but he went to shit and didnt even put his hand up.
I get what your saying. I truly believe he will make the most of the opportunity. He did struggle and that's why his parents moved over to help. Not easy when you have twins at 17. He got pretty disheartened with the fact Dean wouldn't give him a chance. What I will say is though he is more committed than I have ever heard/seen him he travels over an hour each way each day to train and starts training at 7. I hope you get your faith restored in him :grinning:.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guess who got shown up with a dummy?
You guessed it......that DUMMY, Reimis AGAIN!!!

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the shit show of the last few years... being lucky to not about to receive our 3rd spoon in a row if not for a few wins when it does not mean anything..

Would anyone be devastated if we were merged with another team or forced to relocate?

We are definatly the poorest run and poorest performing Sydney based team.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just blood in whoever in next couple of games. Some of these guys here just dont want to play anymore.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I have never looked more forward to an offseason in all my life. Where I do not have to see my team lose every fucking week for half a year.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would love for our ‘legends’ to be vocal and give these blokes a spray for their performances. Maybe then we can watch 80 minute performances rather than 15-20 minutes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's the point of playing Wakeham at hooker now? So he can fuck up and take another hit to his confidence? Lol