Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% one sided until manly in front by big enough lead for him to put whistle back in his pocket.
I've had it. 100% this ref has cheated with the set restarts. And his bias came out 100% with the Sue reprimand.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This team is the worst dogs/berries team ever. I never thought I would see a team as poor as the early 60s but this is worse. The board must be held accountable.
not even close. They have been competitive in nearly every game

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Averillo the only one can hold his head high......the rest can GO GET FUCKED!!!!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this dumb shit of a side decide to start throwing the ball around and looking threatening with 8 to go. Seriously the place needs a broom
Sent through

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm so confused, why did we use To'omaga as a decoy about a million times? This is up there with using Ogden as a ball player last week lol.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Why didn't Foran play - oh that's right - he is injured for the season but wants 500K per year to play 12 games.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
100% one sided until manly in front by big enough lead for him to put whistle back in his pocket.
It's infuriating. We are shit, but two tries we conceded were for set restarts that were nothing in comparison to Manly in the last 10 minutes. It's just totally unfair. I've had it with the set restarts. All the cocksucker commentators love it, because they can just smooth over that there is any unfairness to it. Unlike when refs were handing our opposition 5th tackle penalties disproportionately.

The NRL is fucked. From top to bottom, we do not get a fair shake.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This team and club no longer represent me. First time I feel this way in 29 years of following them!
I hear you my friend. I feel exactly the same way - so down and dejected with the Club and the team. I don’t understand why, but I am still invested in every game, knowing that I will be disappointed! Only thing we can do is hope we will be much better next year.