Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
biggest flogging since yesterday

west tigers vs bulldogs is the nrl grudge death match from hell and will end 40-40 draw after golden point
I don't know to laugh or cry at the reality of this, sad to say we haven't got 40 points in us but the tigers have proved that they do.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So, if a completely garbage tier side can ream us so badly, I just can't wait for us to set some new losing records, when we next meet some good teams.

Something else to look forward to.

At least we have a plan...

Apparently.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Takes a lot for me to be embarrassed but I was today. There is no point even critiquing them they just don't want to be there. There are a LOT of players that need to be moved on....like A LOT. Someone above Ciraldo needs to stand up and publicly address this because baby fur seals don't get clubbed as much as we were today.
It's pretty obvious that a lot of them have been told there is no contract for them next year. May as well forfeit for every game left this year.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK - and the dolphins is now my avatar until
This shit team has been cleaned out. At least JMK had passion and was loyal to this fucking jersey, yet we got rid of him for a fat chunky out of shape fuckwit , JMK had more pride for this team than the whole team wearing or jersey. He would have stayed loyal and a one club man.
Fck JMK and fck the dolphins

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fck JMK and fck the dolphins
Indeed lol, fuck the rabbits and eels and all the other teams.. but that wasn’t completely my point bro. There was more of a secret message, but you need to work that one out for yourself.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All in all I thought it was a good performance for the squad picked.For Having Reynolds, Okunbur, KO, Rajab, Slowamoti, Perham, Pangai in your top 30, CC has coached us pretty well. We should be losing by 60 every week.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much time spent learning cultural dances.
What makes this loss funny is Gus had a go at knights for letting players travel to Bali on their bye… where the fuck did our boys go?
Colombia

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Because we don't know what has happened behind closed doors. But the team early this season was working a whole lot better than this. It isn't as simple as saying "all the players suck" and getting rid of them. The problem is elsewhere, but you and I don't get to sit in on all the team meetings, coaching one on ones, locker room conversations, etc etc, so we can't identify specifics. What is certain is the team is in a very bad place mentally, and CC and the rest of the staff haven't been able to stop the slide, and may in fact have contributed to it.
173-46 in our last 5 games…148-22 in our last 4. Whatever is being said behind closed doors must be falling on deaf ears. Ciraldo clearly has no idea what to do, but then again I guess that’s the problem with an inexperienced head coach who’s only ever tasted success as his previous club. Gus needs to sort this shit out.