Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, I’ve missed most of the game because I was on video call with my daughter who I haven’t seen or spoken to since she was born…she’s 19 now.

Not even this shit-show can wipe that smile from my face.

just thought I’d share.
That is wonderful news.

Thanks for sharing your great news.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Fucking sack the lot of these ***** and play nsw cup and sg ball players for the rest of the season. Some of the players should be handing back their pay cheques for the entire season with the displays they’ve put on the field

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Half time report.

Knights (the team one spot above us in the ladder) have twice the yardage we have.
Twice the PCM.
Linebreaks 8-0
Missed tackles 24-2
and believe it or not - we're winning the penalties.

Nothing in attack, nothing in defence and no kicking game.

I left a restaurant early to come home and watch this shit. A restaurant with free piss ffs.

And seriously - I want every fckng idiot on TK who said Rajab could tackle to apologise (and then ban yourself for a year). I copped some grief when I said he couldn't fckng tackle. Where are all you cnts now?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Drama in the sheds guys lmao...

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wonder if anybody in the media will have the balls to incur Gould’s wrath and go to town on how shit the Bulldogs are?

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After the Tigers got flogged last night and with the problems the Dragons are having, it is still possible that the Dogs will avoid the spoon even without winning another game this year (which has to be the assumption that this stage). Very sad situation for all 3 clubs.
Merge all three and relocate I’ve been saying it for a year now

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
For all his faults..at least Flanagan had a go. I can’t say the same for the Bulldog players today..
His dad was always right as far as I'm concerned, been a scapegoat in 2 terrible systems under 2 coaches who think they are better than they are.

bigdoggie8

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ciraldo is looking more incompetent by the game. Some of his calls are baffling.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are no excuses today Baz.
Fans already leaving and I wont be far behind them.
The Dogs are getting booed from the field at half time.
Whilst that’s sad and I hate the lack of sportsmanship I don’t blame the fans. We’ve just proven that rock bottom has a basement. I don’t know what else to say.
Yep fucking shameful. Shambles

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
can someone put a sign up out the front of belmore oval with photos of players GARAGE SALE no offer refused and get rid of all the shit

how the fuck can gus, the board, the directors the sponsors all sit back and not be highly critical of this team and coach big changes nwed to happen today, not later on it has to start now