Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guys who you have nominated, will remain in NSW Cup as they are a chance of winning it. They have to be qualified.
The NRL team wont make the finals so it doesnt really matter.
That’s embarrassing if the club puts NSW CUP ahead of NRL.

Playing a few games of NRL doesn’t rule you out of playing Cup provided you haven’t played too many games and have played enough Cup games to qualify.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yay. We just lost the worst for and against record. Hallelujah. Praise the Lord.

Could all change tomorrow of course and we get it back but let's celebrate tonight! ;)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moving a forward to the wing is the craziest idea I’ve ever seen on this forum!
Crazy idea? Its already a thing for fox sake and Ive had a gut full of it.

Why do you think Knockon is/was the bench utility? Do you not know if Topine wasn't in the line-up and a backliner went down Okunbor would cover.

Im praying we don't resign him...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Crazy idea? Its already a thing for fox sake and Ive had a gut full of it.

Why do you think Knockon is/was the bench utility? Do you not know if Topine wasn't in the line-up and a backliner went down Okunbor would cover.

Im praying we don't resign him...
Okunbur is a pure forward! There’s no way CC would put him on the wing. I would have placed a more mobile player there

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lets hope Khaled Rajab has a great game to own that 5/8 position for the rest of the year and grab a Top 30 contract for next year

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jackson Topine is a great kid and hope he plays a great game to cement himself in the top grade. He inspires all around him.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does cc hook perham in last game but still keeps him there? What’s doing with this bloke
Maybe because Blake W is injured ?

I don’t know if he is but that could be the only reason. No use playing Avo there now he has been let go.

Personally I would play one of those cardboard cutout signs from the covid days at fullback. You can’t drop a bomb if you don’t have any arms.

Although the bunker would still probably come up with an obscure rule to fark us over. Something like :

“Even though the cardboard cut out isn’t a real person he still had eyes for the player and not the ball. It’s a professional foul and he can have 10 in the recycling bin”

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okunbur is a pure forward! There’s no way CC would put him on the wing. I would have placed a more mobile player there
You probably would, I would just not play him. Forward, Wing, bench, he cant d up.. c ya later.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You probably would, I would just not play him. Forward, Wing, bench, he cant d up.. c ya later.
I’m taking the piss lmao, I genuinely believe he is the worst player in the entire NRL

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck we need a W tomorrow. I don't see another one this year with our run home.