Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely we beat the knights. If we get whipped by knights then I swear it spells danger for this side , ain’t no way we should be going backwards but somehow we are. Very disappointing

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So…..When does the 5 year plan start?

Last year when we started demolishing. Again.

This year is we continue to demolish whilst seeing what materials we keep.

Good thing is Gus Is building a foundation along the way..

Next year will be the most evident in regards to building on that foundation with what Gus kept..

Gus needs to buy stronger materials.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Newcastle Knights
Sun July 2 2023, 11:30am (FOX/Kayo)
at Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Joash Papali'i 2. Jeral Skelton 3. Jordan Samrani 4. Ethan Quai-Ward 5. Blake Wilson 6. Bailey Hayward 7. Bailey Biondi-Odo 8. Billy Tsikrikas 9. Kyle Flanagan 10. Lipoi Hopoi 11. Corey Waddell 12. Kitione Kautoga 13. Fa'amanu Brown

14. Ryan Gray 15. Josh Reynolds 16. Zac Hetherington 17. Joshua Kalati

Newcastle Knights

1. David Armstrong 2. Keanu Wainohu-Kemp 3. Simi Sasagi 5. Laitia Moceidreke 6. Lachlan Miller 7. Adam Clune 8. Brodie Jones 9. Riley Jones 10. Callan Burgess 11. Oryn Keeley 12. Thomas Cant 13. Jack Johns

14. Liam Wilkinson 15. Toni Tupouniua 16. John Toleafoa 17. Cooper Jenkins

Match Officials
Referees: Keiren Irons;Sideline Officials: Liam Nicholls, Nathan Loveday;
I’d rather watch the cup team than the nrl team with Okunbour and Perham in it

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d rather watch the cup team than the nrl team with Okunbour and Perham in it
In all seriousness our cup team would be a good chance of beating our nrl team.. they keep talking up squad depth, which is important.. but the nrl team of each club should be able to obliterate the cup team..

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ciraldo is digging himself into a hole selecting Perham and players that are clearly injured !

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think i would rather walk down Parramatta Rd drinking petrol and whipping myself with barbed wire then watch the same guys making the same mistakes again and again and again.. Just cant believe this crap..why is Okonbur still there, can anyone explain??

Shit now I think about it i would rather sit a table and play cards with joel , dave and flanagun. That at least would be fun.

I know we are struggling with injuries and depth, but stop rewarding those who don't put in a 100%

Just depressed that another season is just a write off.
Love this team with a passion. Hope they lift and get a win.

Pisses me off getting crap from every other NRL supporter about our shut team. Fire up boys or move on

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing that is guaranteed is tipping against the dog's because their shit and will lose this Sunday, Of course I'm hoping I'm wrong but every week the same shit performance by the same useless players, 20 to 6 by halftime to the knight's followed by the 2nd half capitulation by our pissweak team.