Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Malla

Reaction score
Nothing fucks up a set of six more than an Adam Elliot hit up. He is shit house.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely agree. Too often these days when the fullback brings it back they do it quite slowly and prancing as well. What the fuck is that supposed to do (I think hopoate actually does this). Nice to see DWZ running full speed and gaining a lot of ground.
I didn't think he was a great signing to start with because his form at Penrith this year was nowhere near as good. Looks like I'm wrong which I'm very happy about. He's been very good value so far.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans sacking their coach on Monday (in other news)
Hey you called it!
I didn't think he was a great signing to start with because his form at Penrith this year was nowhere near as good. Looks like I'm wrong which I'm very happy about. He's been very good value so far.
DWZ has been outstanding since coming across.
He really brings some heart and shows the other boys how they should be playing.
I am wrapped to have him and I hope we keep him long term.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was one of the doubters with this match but glad to be proven wrong. Agree that DWZ has been a good buy but didnt doubt that. New guys coming in with winning attitudes will help lift our younger guys,