Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa has consistently been one of our better players with the odd shit game here and there. When he came back from Mormon mission and joined Parra, he was very, very poor and the Parra fans wanted to linch him as he didn't play for 2yrs and he was getting $800K but was woeful. Since he came to us, he has slowly got better and better. He is starting to get back to his best like he was at Manly. For me, he is a definite keeper but Floptoya is still a dud like he was when he made his debut. We need a left centre if DWZ is our long term fullback and Meaney is not the answer for fullback or winger. Get Latrell and you have a great back 5....

1. DWZ
2, ??? / Crichton
3. Mitchell
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
Hope he plays like that every week, gutsy effort from the boys i noticed the same will to win last week as well

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is it worth calling up Kalache for a run instead of Smith?

I wonder if someone told them Titans lost and the chance to get 15th on ladder clear is there.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it worth calling up Kalache for a run instead of Smith?

I wonder if someone told them Titans lost and the chance to get 15th on ladder clear is there.
Why would you change s winning team?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Starting to think jacko should be our 13, laterally he is too slow now and tends to try and make tackles with his arms more than his shoulders due to getting caught out on the edge, maybe thats why they bought stimpson
11 stimpson
12 chn
13 jacko ?
He will slip into lock next yr interchanging with Elliot. Pretty sure his just on an edge this yr to ease up the work around the shoulders and seems like his finally healed from off season surgery.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All the Pay haters are silenced for another week.

It was a must win game and the boys produced. Montoya & Hopoate were dynamic tonight. Still need Ogden in the side, our backs had more impact with their hit ups.
Delusional - Pay and Montoya.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Montoya only bloke who could fuck up 2 certain try’s in 1 game

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if Mrs Klemmer is now crying herself to sleep because we beat her knights?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
what was he saying?
Just laughing and carrying on like a idiot. Was asked about the knock on that led to the try and said he had to keep the fans on their toes...

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y'all need to watch Nathan Brown's press conference ... dude is close to tears !!!!!

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Theyre not about to shit on Lichaa (or any players) just after a win when wins are few and far between

Gotta be 90% he doesnt get re-signed

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He isn't being managed well imo, he needs a clearly defined role and be told to execute it so he has platform to build off, not every player hits first grade brimming with confidence...it also possible he might just be another player that kills it in reserves and never makes the step out.
Anything is possible dude. I would persist with him for the time being. If dope persists with his favourites then he can persist with Toomanga. I am also disappointed that Ogden did not play though. Hope comes back next week.