Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember over the years I used to get a really strong feeling we would win certain games and I’d load up at the TAB..particularly if it were an upset. … the last 3 or so years I’ve lost that feeling. Happy that some others like yourself seem to still have.. gotta keep the faith right…
The only positive now days is when we do win it becomes a big tab win, we are literally $7 or more every week lol

DDR

Waterboy
Reaction score
Any basis to this??
Can’t find any confirmation of this anywhere
Andrew Moore asked, it may have been Johnny Gibbs, was he dropped or injured and he said he wasn't sure but he knows Flanagan won't be playing.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roosters team missing- Cordner, Morris, Crighton, Tedesco, Keary. We’re still no chance

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The only positive now days is when we do win it becomes a big tab win, we are literally $7 or more every week lol
Mate… if you want to win the lottery you have to buy a ticket.. that’s all I’ll say.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters team missing- Cordner, Morris, Crighton, Tedesco, Keary. We’re still no chance
Their pack worries me but hopefullly our bench muscles up and can tire it down.. we need to hold the ball more than ever and kick corners more than anything tonight.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Their pack worries me but hopefullly our bench muscles up and can tire it down.. we need to hold the ball more than ever and kick corners more than anything tonight.
Except we don’t know how to kick to corners

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was the corresponding game they beat us last year at Bankwest 42-6

Out of that team, they are missing 8 players tonight.

7 of those are top flight quality current rep/former players.

The one that is not is Flannagan.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Except we don’t know how to kick to corners
No actually we did that very well against the Panties and Eels... Its scoring which is the issue. Its all about Pressure and Fatigue tonight, cant take a backwards step.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Respect for Baz has taken a huge beating with DylNapa selection.

No pride.
No standards.
No excuse.
There might be a method to Barret's madness, Napa's problem is the fact that he dosen't care (dosen't have ago).
Having stuffed up last with the covet protocoled and then missing training, he "may" try to redeem himself and have ago for a change, like he did against the Sharks some time ago.