Round 16 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bit of eye candy for the girls too, but yes he is a superstar.
I'm looking forward to seeing him on that lip sync battle show. If i had the chance to meet 1 celebrity it would have to be him.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
God the Dragons are the most BORING side in the comp, Faggitohs a close second.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Radradra is making me nervous about Rona getting top tryscorer

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Radradra has 14 in 9 games. He stays on the field he'll eclipse everyone. He's a try scoring freak.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drag queens getting found out. We win this week and we are only 2 points behind drag queens who may not even make the 8.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mary is a dumbsshit with working his team that hard at training and now you see them starting to tire out

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No point in having great D if you cant score any points LOL. The Dragons attack is ****ing woe full, they basically have to keep teams to 10 points a game to win.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I HOOOOOPE the #SaveOurStains drama comes back. OUST DOUST!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm bringing it back on Twitter haha

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
St George got alot of penalties which helped them out of their own end but the two no tries could have easily gone the other way.

Tbh I'd much rather see Parra lose to keep them closer to the spoon.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just tweeted Barack Obama to have him call Australia and make them relocate the Dragons.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cowboys coach should be worried they played for abit without thurston but their defense and especially on the line was too easily breached by big charging forwards from simple plays...

Dogz00

New Pup
Reaction score
Was I the only one that saw Aitken's wardrobe malfunction? It was out hanging for all to see lol

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cowboys coach should be worried they played for abit without thurston but their defense and especially on the line was too easily breached by big charging forwards from simple plays...
The Cowboys have always had weak defence, and they get shown up consistently in the finals where the intensity is much higher than any other regular season game. Noone ever doubts their attacking ability, last year's semis against the Roosters was proof enough but the same semi highlighted just how pathetic they are at defending.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Drag queens showing their form now. Defence is starting to leak points and only two other teams Manly and Penrith have scored less points.I predict that they will continue to slide as their tough training regime takes its toll.
To be honest though, defence this year has not really been a priority, with seven sides already conceding in excess of three hundred points and several more very close to that mark.
Let us hope that this week WE can work on our for and against. The boys should well and truly be up for it this weekend, Back to Belmore, big parochial crowd and a chance to go as high as seventh leading into the bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.