Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
this is fucking cringe... the media team at our club are fucked placing pressure on the young kid already the wankers
This is beyond awful. Seriously, whoever is in charge of our media department needs to be sacked asap. A blind pirate could do a better job

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How on earth is Montoya copping the blame for Olives defence against the Titans?

He missed crucial 1 on 1's on Brenko with pathetic jersey grab efforts. But okay let's blame Montoya. Knuckleheads.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Isn't it funny that at the start of the year in the trial against penrith some joked that our ISP team are better than first grade and now we basically have exactly that a ISP cup team..
Sure going to be an interesting game, so many questions. does Mr Plod manage to actually pass to a back or are the backs going to hang behind and not accept any balls. Does our new/old fullback improve his attack or was he just sulking in the centres. Does Monty decide to actually stay on the wing now he is in the centres? Will our happy hooker actually run with the ball now we have a new halfback and 5/8th. Or are we just going out there to see how many points the opposition can put on us in 80 minutes and break the record. All will be revealed at the news conference after the game. We need Parramatta to stop losing and causing us to hesitate about taking the spoon .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How on earth is Montoya copping the blame for Olives defence against the Titans?

He missed crucial 1 on 1's on Brenko with pathetic jersey grab efforts. But okay let's blame Montoya. Knuckleheads.
So we should sack him? Bro it was his 2nd or 3rd game. So all the other fuck ups before Olive you blame Hoppa?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So we should sack him? Bro it was his 2nd or 3rd game. So all the other fuck ups before Olive you blame Hoppa?
I think the glaring nature of his misses in defence would suggest that yeah he's got a fair bit to work on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think the glaring nature of his misses in defence would suggest that yeah he's got a fair bit to work on.
Let's give the poor bastard a shot lol

He has the rest of this season to improve his defence, he will be working overtime the way we are going.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Mud montoya in the centres. Won’t bother watching.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who should be there that's in the top 30, Lichaa, Eastwood? Mate we ain't have anyone that's fit to play there. I'm dissapointed also but these are the cards we have to play. It's not Pays fault.

Suggestions for centre?
My first thought was Olive but a few on here have stated that his defense last week was putrid. I didn't see the game. Was he that bad?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My first thought was Olive but a few on here have stated that his defense last week was putrid. I didn't see the game. Was he that bad?
Olive had 1 bad game but hey let's drop him and keep Montoya who is as bad as Heka Nanai who fucks up week in week out...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who should be there that's in the top 30, Lichaa, Eastwood? Mate we ain't have anyone that's fit to play there. I'm dissapointed also but these are the cards we have to play. It's not Pays fault.

Suggestions for centre?
I agree mate, Pay doesn't have much to choose from. I was just surprised to see him in the centres.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can we have the dog pic removed puhleeese ,)

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasn't bad, he was terrible. One on one he was exposed

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate if pay played olive after last weeks performance I would be losing my mind!!
But that's his lack of coaching ability, why did he persist for 15 games with Montoya but drops a rookie after one bad game?

Status
Not open for further replies.