Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol I swear georgallis can’t stand pay
They don't look at each other let alone say anything...communication training for the coaches box as well?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When a player is tackling from behind it is only natural the tackling players arms are going to slide down as the attacking player keeps pushing forward. How the hell can these be classified as strips I don’t know. These refs have no common sense whatsoever

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yet it doesn’t matter bully , we suck, 2019 sucks. And the interest rate is 0 !!!
Yes scoooby but i like the way they have played so far today i am pissed off like everyone for the year

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson and Pay need to blow up at the press conferences about these bad calls. Enough is Enough ffs!!
Pay needs to blow up at his own fucking self. Admit he’s got no fucking clue, give himself an uppercut and resign publicly. Get Tolman up there with him.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both their trys can go to the refs, woods plain as day knock on, and the second one fmd do they just make up the rules as they go it's a penalty to the sharks not a try ffs

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
can someone pass onto the Club that there is a book called Deep Nutrition - it is based on global ancient cultures and backed by science - it teaches how to stay strong. Foran (and the team for that matter) needs to drink homemade organic brone broth every day and his hammies and joints will get super agile and strong again. Sick of seeing the same injuries with no understanding of why. There are reasons why and the dieticians at the Club don't seem to be doing a good job for me.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much longer is Foran going to persist with NRL.

His body just ain’t up to it anymore. Needs to retire.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just want us us win for no other reason than to shut these fuckin CH9 commentators up, bunch of *****.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am at the game sharks are off side every play the ball ref not interested
It's happening in multiple games weekly. Unfortunately the ten metres only applies to one team every match. Makes me certain that matches are refereed to boost the income of the gambling sponsors. It's been blatantly obvious that one team every game cops the sharp end of the pineapple.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone pass onto the Club that there is a book called Deep Nutrition - it is based on global ancient cultures and backed by science - it teaches how to stay strong. Foran (and the team for that matter) needs to drink homemade organic brone broth every day and his hammies and joints will get super agile and strong again. Sick of seeing the same injuries with no understanding of why. There are reasons why and the dieticians at the Club don't seem to be doing a good job for me.
He is broken mate. None of the other players are having bone broth and don’t get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.