Official Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Discussion Thread

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was a loss harder to cop then any other since georgalis took over. Im really fucking pissed off right now!!! I tried to manage my stress by pausing the game and taking a walk down yo the rainforest creek, but it didnt help in the end.
FUCK IM SICK OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got one solitary 6-again..and that was on the first tackle (this one extra tackle..almost useless), then we get the penalty which gives us a bit of territory but gives the defence a rest.

Not that these numpties could win with a dozen 6-agains.

They get to 10-0 by throwing it around and offloads...so in true dogs fashion they then put it away and proceed with one-outs

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Coach picks 2 Forwards on the bench and wonders why we cant make metres , To'omaga could of played today which would of made a massive difference getting off our line.

Foran wants a 3yr deal but can't manage a strong kicking game and goes missing when we need him most

I understand Thompson may be finding his feet in the Nrl but to me he has shown no gritt or determination in his performances he's easily out muscled and tging that shits me the most is when the other team makes a line break he just slowly jogs back to the line he cant be bothered to sprint back and make a cover tackle. The guy has no heart

I cant wait for next yr

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But, but, but The Anderson’s and their whole team of administrator’s have really delivered. In the past three years these business sharks on big dollars (including Hill and Price) have landed us.. wait for it, a sponsor (just like every other club), rewarded our patience with three years of a reserve grade signings with absolute gun signings Thomson and Cotric (so genius creating a war chest!!!!) and delivered us 30% winning percentage coach who failed miserably with a better roster than ours! All
these things should get us a well earned premiership next year and keep us in the top four for the next decade, just like Storm and Roosters! Man, pat on the back new board- so productive, cunning and hard working!
They haven't set the world on fire but seriously they couldn't have been left in a worse position. It's certainly Hasler, Greenberg, Castle & Dib who have gotten us here WAY before the Andersons.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Let’s be honest how many of us fully expected that capitulation

I for one certainly did

That’s our level the past 3 years especially

Can not wait for 2021 is an understatement
Yeah but not a thing will change..

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I for one certainly did

You may want to make that 2024 because it will take a while to clean up. It's demolition job before the rebuild, the situation is as bad as I have seen.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More entertaining watching a gold fish swim in circles in a small bowl then the shit they dish up.
Not once in that second half did they attempt a power set in defence. They hit as hard as a soggy piece of paper.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They haven't set the world on fire but seriously they couldn't have been left in a worse position. It's certainly Hasler, Greenberg, Castle & Dib who have gotten us here WAY before the Andersons.
Nah mate, disagree, no excuses. They’ve had years to come up with a strategy and have had a ‘war chest’ at their disposal which the first time I have heard the term in relation to an NRL club. Absolute fail, completely out of their depth.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

I for one certainly did

Yep, I called it as soon as the Warriors scored their first try. Once the lead was narrowed, the Dogs had no idea how to win the game.

At 20-14 and ten minutes to go, I turned the game off knowing that the score was beyond the Dog's capability to claw back.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
coming out of our own half the forwards were not sighted, skinny backs carting it up the middle going nowhere, and as for all the jumper grabbing instead of tackling, really poor.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its the same story every week...our last 20 minutes is horrible. Is it a lack a fitness or just mental demons....the fact that we've forgotten how to win?
Next week we play the Raiders in Canberra. Lewis will be back and probably Montoya. I see a flogging coming our way

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wonder who will be picked at half hack next week? Cogger looks likes like Tarzan zipping around but is shit Lewis looks likes like Jane and is shit but can kick and defend better which is why he keeps getting back in the team. If the Mascot can't play halfback I lean towards Lewis.

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its the same story every week...our last 20 minutes is horrible. Is it a lack a fitness or just mental demons....the fact that we've forgotten how to win?
Next week we play the Raiders in Canberra. Lewis will be back and probably Montoya. I see a flogging coming our way
All of the above plus ZERO leadership. Come on these guys are all humans. Imagine you’re one of the younger lads and you look up and see Tolman and Jackson... I’d give it up too

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah mate, disagree, no excuses. They’ve had years to come up with a strategy and have had a ‘war chest’ at their disposal which the first time I have heard the term in relation to an NRL club. Absolute fail, completely out of their depth.
Absolutely wrong. There was no war chest until 2021. The salary cap is the underlying issue & it was always wrecked until next year. Unfortunately now players wanting to come to the Bulldogs will want more than they are worth & we are going to have to pay it until we get going. Nobody is going to want to come play for the Bulldogs as they are now, not unless that's their only chance to play first grade. Playing for us in the next couple of years could mean the end of your career.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And yet people criticise the club for changing the staff that have been here for years - no longer the family club etc.