Official Round 15: Bulldogs V.s. Parramatta, Match day thread:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least Ennis isn’t calling the game, that’s a solid start.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I just heard it on talk back radio that chrome cast stops it. I’ve got the foxtel so I’m not sure if it’s 100% but maybe give it a try
Just streamed the entire game from phone without problem but the quality was shithouse. And it's not convenient but better video error every 5-10 mins

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck Im sick of hearing about origin.
Worst thing is we have to endure 6 weeks non stop dribble about it now games are 3 weeks apart.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He'll be back in the NRL squad next week after today
Most impressive thing about the performance was the mins. I don't think he has ever played 40min straight but i guess it helps when u don't defend.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck Im sick of hearing about origin.
Worst thing is we have to endure 6 weeks non stop dribble about it now games are 3 weeks apart.
Reason i hate the thing... Its a shit concept in itself and the logic of shelving NRL rounds for it is ridiculous.

It should always be played at seasons end.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully Patolo plays well. He been average in NSW cup,
To be fair he has only had 2 games.. His return was pretty impressive after a long stint out but last week looked a bit like the old Patolo.

Hopefully he just rips in and gets back to that form he was showing in the pre season.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I love mase. Did you see him whispering sweet nothings in tpj’s ear? That man better aim up today.