Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In a different world, or a world where we’re not named the bulldogs that’s a sin bin by the NRL standards these days and we’re up 18-0 halftime. But end of the day we’re the bulldogs so he could’ve gotten jiu jitsu’d to the head and it’s merely a penalty.
How many times have I said this and been laughed at on here?? A lot. Player safety doesn't exist for the Bulldogs.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We look stretched as fu* in D. Presto is plugging holes left right and centre but he will run out of steam. It’s going to take a miracle from here. Did Reed pass HIA?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is literally just a passenger. I get he's young but just nowhere near NRL standard. Can't afford to just have him there. He has to show something.
KO still learning not his fault we look like rabble. Plenty of his more experienced team mates have done jackshite. Burton is not a captain has shown nothing in the way of leadership

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our attack is so dependant on Burton but he Is simply to passive .
Ciraldo has to put a rocket up him because he is more capable.
Our whole attack collapses on burton
Such a shit show tbh.
40 minutes of torture left

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's a liability both sides of the ball right now, as I said previously he shouldn't be playing firstgrade yet.
After his debut, i mentioned the kid needs to play Cup for the remainder of the year, and than have a full preseason with the bog dogs and take it from there

Then the kennel experts were laying in to me, as in their demented heads they thought i said he was shit, which i didn't obviously....And now look at these cūuñts having a dig at the kid

And to all those dirty motherfuckers, maroondumbdog being one of them, go and fuck yourselves

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hahaha this is fucking bizarre "the response from him after origin"

He fucking sucked, you're supposed to deliver during origin not flop and prove yourself in between games.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
KO still learning not his fault we look like rabble. Plenty of his more experienced team mates have done jackshite. Burton is not a captain has shown nothing in the way of leadership
Yeah, let's blame the teenager for the whole team sucking arse...

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He might not be the answer but KO is so far from NRL standard it's not funny.
The answer is Averillo at 6 .. running the ball with that speed of his getting his hands on the ball more and being more involved ..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How ppl rate Fox higher than Ch9 staggers me
Fox so called expert are useless and cant even analyse how a try was scored
Fox best ate better than nine my bro. I can’t watch that free to air shit

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Perham is so shit. Offers nothing to this team