Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still can’t believe we’re paying $3.50. Am I the only one who thinks it’s a winnable game?
Yep it’s winnable but the odds reflect the class difference between the 2 rosters.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Both JAC and Tevita are playing. Tevita bench. Wilson replaces Kiraz. Rajab 19th man.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These are the type of games to worry about, underperforming teams with a few stars in key positions that'll have man of match performances
Let's hope TPJ and JAC fire up as well. JAC would be fuming with getting no ball.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How exactly does KR make is debut tomorrow? It says above that he is 19th man (ie. 18th "person" in the terminology of most other teams). Does this mean he can/will be switched with FB-to-the-Stars Perham up until 1 hour before kick off?

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How exactly does KR make is debut tomorrow? It says above that he is 19th man (ie. 18th "person" in the terminology of most other teams). Does this mean he can/will be switched with FB-to-the-Stars Perham up until 1 hour before kick off?
Yes, he can still be selected in the final team.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The footy's back on, wow another last ditch effort, muddle me gutter tactics, Wilson and Rajab eh sounds like full of beans.
Still gotta make up for the Warriors loss and hang in there until Kickau gets back.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tbh I don’t want khaled to debut this game I would rather him debut next game it’s a home game against our biggest rivals hope we can get an upset and he lebo and u know how bulldogs eels games are with the arabs including myself

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This a very winnable game for us, the Rorters have injury concerns, no Radley or Smith and they're struggling compared to recent past seasons, plus we have a good record at Gosford and are fresh after the bye. JAC and TPJ are backing up from SOO and need to step up in this game.

Finally, here's the line up from both teams last year, when we WON. We look stronger team in this game than last year. Just hit Team List tab.

Bulldogs v Roosters - Round 8, 2022 - Match Centre | NRL.com

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ive never put a cent down in gambling but the odds are ridiculous.

I hope these wagering businesses lose their shirts on the game.

Easts are out of form and playing for the bags this year. It’s a must win game for us.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to start hard and fast. Get an early try or 2 up and break the little confidence Roosters have at the moment.

Even a grinding game will work in our favour.

But if Roosters start great, they'll go on with it I reckon and even put a score on.