Round 14 - Dogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fellas i literally just read every comment about our game against the dragons on the dragons forum ( which i dont really do ) but there are so many dickheads saying that we are cheats and we cheat the caps,the refs love us,we cheated in 2015 etc but there are a few smart people who are tipping an upset from us which i think is on the cards,they keep saying that they have been reading the kennel and its "so depressing" really hope we show up and belt them

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate Dragon fans with a passion malakas. They should bring back the Skull to sort em all out lol

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellas i literally just read every comment about our game against the dragons on the dragons forum ( which i dont really do ) but there are so many dickheads saying that we are cheats and we cheat the caps,the refs love us,we cheated in 2015 etc but there are a few smart people who are tipping an upset from us which i think is on the cards,they keep saying that they have been reading the kennel and its "so depressing" really hope we show up and belt them
Maybe their dreams will come true tomorrow!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to win at least 7 of our remaining games if we want to make the finals. Looking at our run home it could be possible but we'd definitely need to beat the Dragons tomorrow

CanDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still hate the Dragons for that game in 2009. Idris scored that try in the last minute but was ruled obstruction by the fucking video ref because of Soward's dive. Cost us the minor premiership...

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs will win 17-16 or something like that. I see the Bulldogs pulling something out of their arse today. It hasn't happened for a while and we are due for a cracker of a match. Does anyone else agree ?

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Also if holland is playing who's kicking? Stanley or Mbye?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am on a 1pm flight our of Brisbane then off to to the game with Wifey in hand, looking forward to a great afternoon and an enjoyable flight back home again, go hard the mighty Doggies!! 8-) with just a little luck and a hard game we should take home the chocolates!
Wifey is not a pleasant person to be around after a loss:tonguewink:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am on a 1pm flight our of Brisbane then off to to the game with Wifey in hand, looking forward to a great afternoon and an enjoyable flight back home again, go hard the mighty Doggies!! 8-) with just a little luck and a hard game we should take home the chocolates!
Wifey is not a pleasant person to be around after a loss:tonguewink:
Good Luck....you're going to need it. :tonguewink:

images (8).jpg
:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Status
Not open for further replies.