Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
FFS why is Elliot at Lock and Martin on the bench? Get off the cat drugs Pay.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A bit more mobility on interchange bench?..but geez you wonder. If Lewis in our 30, he should be 7 and Frawley 6 and JMK 9. Time will tell but Dean's selections are all over the place (to strengthening the team's detriment) ...re-arranging the deck chairs with no plan looks like.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
A bit more mobility on interchange bench?..but geez you wonder. If Lewis in our 30, he should be 7 and Frawley 6 and JMK 9. Time will tell but Dean's selections are all over the place (to strengthening the team's detriment) ...re-arranging the deck chairs with no plan looks like.
I am hoping he changes his mind come game day and Martin starts. But you have a point about our bench, it has to be the worst in the whole NRL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's because Pay is a bitch. He won't give Jackson the big minutes at lock because he loves Elliott and needs to give him minutes also. Jackson looks a million times better at lock than he does on an edge while Martin has looked a lot better on thr edge than Jackson. But hey, i'll play Elliott at lock because i'm a big fucking dummy.

The fact that he chose to start Elliott in the frontrow last game is ridiculous, now he's pushing Martin out of the starting side to start him at lock ffs. My guess is Elliott gets a decent spell to start the game before Jackson shifts to lock and Martin takes up his spot on the edge. Elliott then returns in the frontrow or some other garbage at gets 40+ minutes of game time.

This would have been a decent tactic when Martin first came in, but the fact that he has been here for a month and the team has overall looked better for the changes makes this move a dumb one. In the end this all falls back on Pay and his inability to rotate a bench, he's just an idiot.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliott has been very solid the last few games, and he improves each game. Martin will need to lift to be a regular first grader.
However the stocks are a bit on the thin side, so the alternatives are not great.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliott has been very solid the last few games, and he improves each game. Martin will need to lift to be a regular first grader.
However the stocks are a bit on the thin side, so the alternatives are not great.
Agreed on Elliott, he’s been very solid!

But let’s just keep whipping him anyway...

We’re running out of people to hammer on a weekly basis - pretty sure the whole team’s copped it at some stage.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm 89% certain Woods isn't playing this week as he's ready to fuck off ASAP.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
But still, there are too many positional changes during the game at interchsnge times..I really have doubts whether they are all good enough to adequately adjust...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Floporan has been dropped.

You do come out with some wicked shit but Michael Lichaa to second row is a farken cracker
You do watch NSW Cup right?

Lichaa has been subbing off and coming back on in the Second Row when Woolford/Garlick/Brown slotted into hooker a bit this year.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speedy u serious
He said been solid?
Did u see his cold miss up the middle on esarn masters directly after he came on fresh which turned the game. Tigers camped down our end after that.
He is a lot of things but I’m sorry solid he isn’t . He’s up there with the brad morins and Gary warburtons for me.
For every good thing he does 10 bad things.
Tuamaga needs more game time
And Ogden deserves a shot surely even ignorance off the bench for 15-20.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa is putrid and a disgrace to our jersey
Should never have been re-signed
What most dogs fans don’t get is that 1,2 or even 3 good games a SEASON does NOT make a first grader. He done sweet Fcuk all for 3 years yet has 3 good games and people wanted him re-signed.
Fcuk some of us are easily pleased. I’d love to take u all out on a special high class dinner:
McDonalds

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speedy u serious
He said been solid?
Did u see his cold miss up the middle on esarn masters directly after he came on fresh which turned the game. Tigers camped down our end after that.
He is a lot of things but I’m sorry solid he isn’t . He’s up there with the brad morins and Gary warburtons for me.
For every good thing he does 10 bad things.
Tuamaga needs more game time
And Ogden deserves a shot surely even ignorance off the bench for 15-20.
Sorry Pal, but I dont agree with you. Some of the best players of all time have made some mistakes. He is no exception. But basically he is as good as any
backrower in the club ATM. Martin and To'omaga need to lift to be considered as good FG players.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry Pal, but I dont agree with you. Some of the best players of all time have made some mistakes. He is no exception. But basically he is as good as any
backrower in the club ATM. Martin and To'omaga need to lift to be considered as good FG players.
So he’s as good as jacko and rfm is he?

Reactions: GDR

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lichaa has been subbing off and coming back on in the Second Row when Woolford/Garlick/Brown slotted into hooker a bit this year.
His been playing lock... And he can transit to lock without a problem.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa can transit to lock?

Lets gave a look at the locks in the game
De Belin, Jackson, Taumalolo, Trbojevic, Burgess, N.Brown, Merrin, Gallen, Finucane, E. Taylor, J. Arrow and now people are suggesting Lichaa can transit to lock? Fml their are some clowns on this kennel

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No i havent been watching this year as I cop enough torture watching the first grade squad, regardless, whoever the ISP coach is, and is playing Lichaa in the second row needs his coaching licence revoked

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know your cut, but dont worry Floporan wont be seeing much 1st grade for the remainder of the season.

Once again thank fuck that Manly **** is not playing
Premiership winner? Captained the Kiwis twice in 2013 and was also part of the side that won the four nations Title? No experience or leadership value?

Want to talk about how he passes? How about how to set a backline movement?

I'm pretty sure all the boys during pre-season called him a FREAK was it?

Yeah nothing to learn from this guy....

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won the 2011 NRL Premiership. Foran captained the Kiwis twice in 2013 and was also part of the side that won the 2014 Four Nations Title = No experience hey or leadership value hey?

Yeah nothing to learn from this guy....
Terry Lamb 262 games for the Bulldogs - 3 premierships

1983 Dally M Player of the Year (1st Runner Up in 1984, 1987, 1992. 2nd Runner Up in 1986)

1984 Rothmans Medal Best & Fairest Winner

Three times winner of the Dally M Players Player of the Year (1984, 1986, 1995)

Record seven times Dally M Five-Eighth of the Year Award (1983, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1991, 1992, 1993)

Won a record total of 18 Dally M Awards.

NSWRL Premiership Leading Tryscorer in 1984 (17) and 1987 (16)

NSWRL Premiership Leading Pointscorer in 1986 (210)

Member of 1984, 1988 and 1995 Canterbury Premiership Winning Teams

1995 Canterbury Premiership Winning Captain

Only player to play every match on a full Kangaroo Tour. Lamb played in all 20 matches: 15 tour matches and 5 Tests on the 1986 Tour of Great Britain and France.

Leading Tryscoring with 19 on Australia's 1986Kangaroo Tour

Member of Australia's successful 1988 World Cup Final Squad

Played in NSW's first State of Origin cleansweep in 1986

Awarded keys to City of Canterbury in 1995 along with Peter Moore

In February 2008, Lamb was named in the list of Australia's 100 Greatest Players (1908–2007) which was commissioned by the NRL and ARL to celebrate the code's centenary year in Australia.

Kieran who? Fuck him and all the Manly scumbags who have been through our club ripping us off. Not 1 **** from Manly played or coached for that jersey, all they saw was the Dollar sign

Fuck Floporan

Status
Not open for further replies.