Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Couple of mins before half time, we are in their half, Avo's looking for support and no-one wants the ball.
We have periods where we look to be gaining momentum then next minute, clueless. I just dont get it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know we’re an awful team but commentators acting like it’s a huge upset that we’re competing with at George as if they’re any good either
$4 something in the betting odds, every game we play is a huge upset if we win.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just gotta say … Ava is a fkn sick ****
Cant wait to see him and Burton in the havles... Knowing we have two halves that can create something from nothing on both sides of the field.

We just need Smith to join the pack and all we need is a FB..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd say something about Dufty but I don't want to be premature with another half of footy coming up :P . He should be destroying the worst team in the NRL tho.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
$4 something in the betting odds, every game we play is a huge upset if we win.
No shit lol, that’s why you take the odds, especially for your team !!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If Wakeham had footy smarts he would be good that’s why we are having clean up bulldogs day through the ranks
Mate I tipped a buck of shit on him when people were saying he was good.

He isn’t good he's a reserve grader.

And he's on reserve grade money so I'm not sure why people expect him to be anything more?

For the Mounties today Lewis $475k a season & Flanagan $450k a season. They're the guys we should expect more from.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been a solid hit out by the boys so far. Averilo still lacks the confidence and polish to fully take control of the game, and wakeham is, well, wakeham. But we have done pretty good!
Jackson being sin binned for 10 mins after 3 6 agains and 1 penalty is a fucking farce!!! The refs always find a way to fuck us!!